• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

ButchT Scorpion Sauce

I was drying some ButchT scorps today and decided to make a sauce with some of them.....

Ingredients so far

ButchT Scorps
Garlic
Vidalia Onion
Pineapple
Guava
Agave Nectar
Sea Salt
White Vinegar

Heres the evilness of the ground up ButchT's , I only used a teaspoon of the ground scorps and the sauce is F%^$#@! Hot as hell
dried-scorpion.jpg

Heres the sauce as it starting to simmer
sauce1-1.jpg

Gonna let it simmer for awhile and then give another taste test to see where its at flavor wise, then I will make adjustments, I will post the updates.

Then we are familiar with the same area...just across 95 in the shadow of the Betsy for me. :dance:

Allied is Sunoco and they are closing and Rohm Haas stays open to avoid cleaning up all those acres :hell:

The old... she said kiss me where it stinks! So I drove here to Bridesburg... no longer applies :rofl:

:rofl: aint that the truth lol
Had relatives that worked at Rohm Haas, is the old Frankford Arsenal still thre?

the sauce is tasting great, just did another round in the blender, its alot smoother now, gonna cook it down for a bit more, then cool, and will blend again, then will cook again and bottle.

Back