• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

health brown spots on 7 pot leaves

Hey guys ive searched through the forums and havent really found anything picture wise of what this problem could be. That being said my 7 pot pepper leaves are starting to have brown spots on the leaves. this problem has just started. they 7 pot is already producing peppers. I have them in 5 gallon pots with fox farms ocean forest. I am growing in northern california which is zone 9a. the past couple of days have been really hot (100-105) and its gunna still be really hot for the next week or so. any advice would be great! i havent had any problems until now with them so i wanna take care of this asap. Thanks for the help guys!!!
g5az.jpg

I have the same issue. I haves the same brown spots, on 7 pods growing in 5 gallon bucketts with fox farm happy frog as soil. I only water after the sun goes down.

interesting... all my plants have been exhibiting something like this, i think a bacterial or fungal infection too. It's been raining here and high humidity every day.

I'm in NC and have a few plants with this same symptom. It's been at least a week, and thus far, it doesn't seem detrimental to the plant. They are still producing pods, and other than the spots, seem very healthy. I would keep an eye on them for the next week or so. I wouldn't stress unless they started exhibiting more serious symptoms. I'm not sure what dictates which plants will suffer from this condition. I have multiples of the same plant, in the same soil, sitting side by side, and one has spots while the other doesn't. As long as the plant is healthy and producing pods, I'm not too worried. Good Luck!

Tim

Back