Bread maker.

I have one as well. I like it to a point very versitile. You can make bread, rice, pudding,jelly, jams and a slew of other things in it. I love the fact you throw in your mix, turn it on and walk away. The biggest thing I do NOT like is ther little mixing paddle. After a loaf of bread is made I usually end up cutting the paddle out of the end of the bread. Other than that I use mine all the time....great investment!!

I love mine and it gets used at least once a week....Set up the timer...put the mix in the night before and when you get out of bed the next morning you have fresh bread and the whole house smells of it as well....

There is nothing better than waking up to the smell of freshly cooked bread......Well there is but this is a public forum so, that's enough of that...:D

moyboy said:
There is nothing better than waking up to the smell of freshly cooked bread......Well there is but this is a public forum so, that's enough of that...:D

:lol: I know what you mean and agree on both accounts.

any more I think they are all good quality. just some have more options than others. I have an older Breadman Bread Machine that makes upto a 2 pound loaf.

Back