• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Boondock Saints 2

Have you seen the documentary Overnight about the writer/director? One of the best documentaries about film making I think I've seen

Hated it. Although I am a huge fan of the first one, probably watched it 100 times or more. I just thoroughly despised the second one.

millworkman said:
Hated it. Although I am a huge fan of the first one, probably watched it 100 times or more. I just thoroughly despised the second one.

Willem Dafoe was awesome, wasn't he?

He's a great actor.

Justinero said:
No i havent,is it cool or what.

Well it's a very good film about how Hollywood works and what he had to go through to get the film made and released, but he comes across as one of the biggest A*holes in the world.

I agree with Millworkman. First one was awesome, but the second one I could barely make it through. Cheesy is an understatement.

the Fbi Agent in the second one was way to cocky, and the three boston cops are some of the worst actors guess they had to use them to tie the movies together, and one of the brothers was different, I didnt like how they were doing the get drunk cheer me up chalire routine soo much a little overboard. But I did like alot of the action scenes especially how we learned about theyre father was cool def not aS GOOD AS FIRST BUT ENJOYABLE I GUESS.

wow damn I could have sworn it wasn't the same guy just checked it either way felt the same about other stuff, but thats weird he looks different.thanx noah just got your seeds. thanx.

Just rented this movie. F@cking terrible. The first one is like a new drink you created that becomes a classic that you have once in awhile. The sequel is like taking a shot of cheap vodka and puking it up every time. Cheesy and thrown together. The woman FBI agent was so ridiculous. The first one will go down as one of the best "diamond in the rough" movies in recent times, imo. The second will be in the 2$ bin at the nearest Wal-Mart or gas station.

Back