• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Bond ---james bond

So I am on my 7nth hour of my 10 hr day when i saw two dudes heading back to the herb/vegetable area of Ace where I work. I go back n say how can I help u today --and they say well we are looking at peppers....PEPPERS? our peppers r shit--i know it--everyone knows it--we have the usuals but the season is waning......so i say what kinda peppers-----theyreply HOT PEPPERS---real hot peppers---then they say they r lookn for the Captain----and his scorpians--like a secret code as if to say r u he????? well i tell him Im the captain and sell them a couple real nice scorpian plants......i get home and pour myself .....well how can i say ...alil...well alot on the heavy side of an adult beverage....turn on some pink floyde-----loud---headphones so the neighbors cant hear as i wondr amongst my peppers---thoughts going thru my mind like US1 going thru Coral Galbles at 90 mph.....do i have enuf blossoms??? whats my green scorpian count---how many red pickable do I have now to sell....still at peace amongst my peppers whenI see a couple red scorps chewed threw....without thinking i reach down to see if if its pests or what... no pests but no gloves either

ran in and washed my hands with hot water and lots of soap.....catastrophe averted.... so i thought..... my sweat was dripping as i sent my REIKI forces thruout my peppers,,, read up on it---my internal natural force that i have learned to extend to other objects in my life---namely in this circumstance my peppers.......so I go on doing my things i do and sweat is pouring down my brow and i wipe it off and dang if my eyes r burning from capsicum........i run in and shower--hot waater and soap all on my burning skin........relief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i keep on keeping on and now Im burning everywhere...anyone i talk to i always say two sets of gloves...a SARS mask and goggles---i preach that to everyone-------and now Im burning----my hands---my forehead-------my hands feel like they r in boiling water and all I ca think is HOW STUPID I AM!!!!!!!!!

So I just re read this and wondered what it had to do to James Bond??????? Well I would see bond meet a cohort and theyd do secret codes like---how does the sun shine in the west ?? and james would reply same as the east!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so this pepperhead was cruising my peppergrounds at work not sure who he was talking to or if he was going to get me in trouble so he was beating around the bush until he says r u the captain as if thats the bond code--yeah its still burning and the jim beam red stag aint helping much---dag am i stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PepperDaddler-----if u only knew! I appear to be a jolly round captain seasoned by the sea but alas i am a mad man in a sane world!

Im at ace saturday 10-5  and sunday 9-5

I will be the rotund jolly old man sorta resembling santa claus without a beard but with a tan...in that vein identify yourself by saying

Is it christmas yet???    and i shall reply its always christmas when ur a pepperhead!!

thus the contact will be made!!
Ill look forward to it!!

I woke up feeling like crap----then i looked in the mirror only to find i had caked my face in a tums solution----arghhhhhh!

oh u dont wanna drink with me--last week my bud says have u ever tried drinking jet fuel?? huh jet fuel?? he says yeah same buzz as jim beam red stag but never a hangover !!!!! so i say what the hell and we drank down our fair share... ok more than our fair share.. and i swear that deer looked like a woman till i got close....well the next morning i called my friend ...no hangover whatsoever--i didnt mention the naughty thoughts i had about the deer..i mean the woman looking deer..my bud says dag captain have u farted yet?? huh? farted??  I said nope and he then tells me not to cuz he farted and ended down in daytona beach!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha

Im sold----after I finish up the case and a half of jim beam i have ----its CHANG'AA for the Captain!!!!! The african concoction that is made from the fermentation of maize & sorghum is the drink of choice in Nairobi and soon making it big in st augustine......and go ahead and junk all those two litre bottles of ginger ale and passion juice mixers i had stored up----this libation is mixed with jet fuel and embalming fluids to heighten its effect! Daag who wooda thought! Much obliged to Pepper Daddler for the info!  dont believe me --check it out--ur just not going to find it at Applebees yet--believe me I tried!

"Get yours today!!"

2.jpg

Back