• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

indoor Blafa's indoor garden 2010. First time grower. [Many pictures]

A lonely C. unknown "Thai red hot" seedling, most likely a Annuum.
DSC_0689.JPG

Here follows three pictures from my "main farm". Hopefully I will update with some more interesting pictures with the weather is better!

Annuum's and Chinense's
DSC_0699.JPG

Baccatum's, Pubescens and a few Chinense
DSC_0712.JPG

Overview.
DSC_0717.JPG

That's all for now. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you want to know something. Greetings from Sweden!

Smal Update!

Here is some pictures from when I re-potted one of my favorite plats, a great looking lush C. chinense 'Red Habanero'.

Before I changed pot.
DSC_0726.JPG

Roots looking quite good! Defiantly time to re-pot if I want it to continue growing bigger.
DSC_0728.JPG

New pot, 8-10 Liter, not quite sure. I'm getting pots in this size for free from a local market. I simply asked if I could have them because they was just getting thrown away, a good tip if you need cheap pots!
DSC_0756.JPG

The last thing I want to share is a picture of this amazing looking C. chinense 'Fatalii'. I just love its colours and the way it grows!
DSC_0747.JPG

those are really nice and dark green! i hope i get my plants to those size soon and that lovely shade of dark green

Back