• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Big Thanks!

I'd like to give a big thanks to all thr people who were kind enough to send me seeds! And believe me, I'll try to return the favor when I can :)

And well, aside from the appreciation, does any body else like, Johnny Cash songs, John Wayne, Clint Eastwood movies?

Well, again, thanks for the seeds everybody!

So, what did you get? How do you think you may germinate and grow them?

I just did a google satellite map view of st. paul, i just scanned the airport runway, not much in the way trees on the island, guess you have a constant nagging wind?

I listen to johnny cash on occasion, grew up listening to his music so i am familiar with his music and of course as a boy i watched his tv specials. same goes for the "duke", today i had both true grit and chilsm in my hands(i just may have set myself up) at the library and was debating, should i take them out, yes or no, the no side won(i took out clash of the titans) but last week i took out sinbad with his son, patrick. fan of eastwood as well. i am surprised at how many john wayne movies our local library carries and all eastwood's western's are there. i even say "i walk the line" there but i took that out a month ago.

Your welcome! To young for clint eastwood and johnny cash... yes, I know them.. just before my time :lol:

xo nicole

Yer Welcome A. I've been singing Ring of Fire lately if that counts.

Any Duke movie is a good movie(except Ghengis Khan or whatever it is called).

Outlaw Josie Wales rulz!

Your welcome! To young for clint eastwood and johnny cash... yes, I know them.. just before my time :lol:

xo nicole

lol, yea way before my time too but it dint matter ;)

Yer Welcome A. I've been singing Ring of Fire lately if that counts.

Any Duke movie is a good movie(except Ghengis Khan or whatever it is called).

Outlaw Josie Wales rulz!

lol, umm yea it does count, haha yea, watched movies with my papa all the time so I got into them.

So, what did you get? How do you think you may germinate and grow them?

I just did a google satellite map view of st. paul, i just scanned the airport runway, not much in the way trees on the island, guess you have a constant nagging wind?

I listen to johnny cash on occasion, grew up listening to his music so i am familiar with his music and of course as a boy i watched his tv specials. same goes for the "duke", today i had both true grit and chilsm in my hands(i just may have set myself up) at the library and was debating, should i take them out, yes or no, the no side won(i took out clash of the titans) but last week i took out sinbad with his son, patrick. fan of eastwood as well. i am surprised at how many john wayne movies our local library carries and all eastwood's western's are there. i even say "i walk the line" there but i took that out a month ago.

haha, clash of the titans, the new one? and a library that has Clint and the duke, wow, wish the one up here did, but all they got is edjamacational movies and stuffs, you know the boring, well not exactly boring they sometimes interesting, trees on st. Paul huh, nope, none at all. the coast guard station tried to plant a trees he but they're only about 2 2 1/2 feet tall so I don't know if they count or not haha. and seeds: the germination count, how many I going to start: well that's unknown to me right now because they have not arrived yet ( damn northern air cargo and ace cargo....) but I will be starting some and I can't wait to see what I got sent in haha.

does any body else like, Johnny Cash songs, John Wayne, Clint Eastwood movies?

If you're a red blooded American, how can you not?!

Back