• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Best one-stop-shop for a variety of seeds?

Hello all,

I'm looking to plant some seeds this year and I was wondering wjat the best one stop shop was for seeds? Ideally I'd like to plant several varieties ranging from a couple of common ones to superhots.

I'd like to try to grow something I've never even tasted also, like a 7 Pot.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

My favorite is tradewindsfruit.com. Large selection ranging from sweet peppers to superhots and they're cheap and have super fast free (for orders over $10) shipping. Pepperlover, peppermania, The Hippy Seed Company, and Tomato Growers are good too.

Nice to see some Europeans chime in, I'll definitely give http://www.exotic-se...hop_en/shop.cgi a look.
Cheers.

edit: I just checked that site (the english version that you two people suggested), all the headings open pop ups, that don't work and stay blank :( )
Same happens for the German version, in both firefox and opera browsers.

I'm talking the headers at the top (about us, shipping information etc)

I see…yesterday it worked...
The german site (semillas.de) and the spanish site (http://www.exotic-seeds-lapalma.com/cgi-bin/shop_es/shop.cgi) work well, but all descriptions are in german an spanish. Don't know whats up with the english version.

What I was refering to is see on this page there's "About Us | Contact | Terms and Conditions | Shipping - Shipping Costs | Sowing Instructions "
ZzlPC.png

If I click any of them (in firefox or opera), this happens:
mgz7H.png

Whatever is supposed to be there for any of those options has a blank pop up, so I can't read: 'About Us', or 'Contact', or 'Terms and Conditions', or 'Shipping - Shipping Costs' information.

edit:
Found out the website works properly with Internet Explorer. Bah Humbug! Does it work with google chrome, or safari, or phone browsers? Anybody know?
Pfft, where's menotune!?

Back