• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

movies Best Movie Line Ever!

Davetaylor said:
any line from blazing saddles too many to pick from

"What in the wide, wide world of sports is a-goin on here? I hired you boys to get some track laid, not to jump around like a bunch of kansas city faggots!"

And my all time fav from that movie:

"you get back here you old pious candy ass sidewinder. Ain't no way no body's gonna leave this town. Hell, i was born here, i was raised here, and dadgum it i'm gonna die here. And no bushwhackin, sidewindin, horn-swogglin, crocker-croaker is gonna ruin my biscuit cutter!"

moyboy said:
:party: Woo Hoo I;m a winner..... Yeah I loved it as well....

Bob tell him what he's won...

"Well Moyboy you have won the virtual washer/dryer combo, AND the virtual all expenses paid trip to the Defcon Superfund site in scenic NJ!!!!"

Davetaylor said:
any line from blazing saddles too many to pick from

Amen to that! Sheriff Bart to old lady "Howdy mam, ain't it a beautiful day? Old lady to Bart "Up yours n*gger!"

And from Team America - World Police;

"I don't trust you actor, and if you betray us I'll rip off your balls and shove 'em up your ass - so next time you shit, you'll shit all over your balls"

captainpepper said:

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum.- Roddy Piper in "They Live"
You shouldn't have done that... now the spirit of PMD and his evil ways will haunt you for all time. TOUGH SHIT!

Omri said:
You shouldn't have done that... now the spirit of PMD and his evil ways will haunt you for all time. TOUGH SHIT!

:rofl:

I almost ran and hid under my bed when I saw this thread alive again and I saw PMD under the title........

The twilight zone is here!!!!!

Good one Omri :lol:

Peter Otoole in My Favorite Year.
Otoole drunkenly stumbles into the wrong restoom-
Indignant woman-"This is for ladies only"
Otoole-"So is this mam,but every once in a while I have to run a little water through it"

Omri said:

Muahahaha! Phatty is ALIVE, I tell you - he will never die!

Have you ever had a dream about the cavemen who invented BBQ? :lol:

It was a good thread idea, but only he could de-rail it so deftly in the original damned post!

WTF was he talking about? Never mind! Here's mine:

"Are you listening?....good. Now, take a good step back, and F()CK YOUR OWN FACE!!!!!!!!!

Tom Cruise - Tropic Thunder

Back