• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

movies Best Movie Line Ever!

MrArboc said:
Muahahaha! Phatty is ALIVE, I tell you - he will never die!

Have you ever had a dream about the cavemen who invented BBQ? :lol:
Just so ya know, that was before they discovered fire. they just took these giant chunks of meat and poured Dr. Pepper with one WHOLE hab in it all over. that's the REAL BBQ! WITH REAL MEAT! PIG MEAT! NOT THE NEW FAKE PORK!

Omri said:
Just so ya know, that was before they discovered fire. they just took these giant chunks of meat and poured Dr. Pepper with one WHOLE hab in it all over. that's the REAL BBQ! WITH REAL MEAT! PIG MEAT! NOT THE NEW FAKE PORK!

A whole hab?

I don't believe you. You - sir - is a liar.

Omri said:

PORK....the other...you know....fake white meat....:rolleyes:

BEST CAST IRON FOR SMOKING.........

It doesn't just scream insanity at you, but that title just about sums it up for me.

The guy was a phucking ALIEN!

Who uses cast iron to smoke???HONESTYLY????;)

486804013_DEdZr-S.jpg

Scott Roberts said:
"I am serious... and don't call me Shirley."

"The Hospital?!?,........WHAT IS IT????????"

"Well, it's a large building with doctors and patients.....but that's not important right now..";)

I had a boss who was retarded in the "not actually retarded, but tries hard to be" category, he would constantly quote that line incorrectly.

He would bellow "WHAT"S A HOSPITAL?!?...................." and unfortunately there was this one kiss-ass who would know what he meant and laugh.

I got tired of pointing out to him that he was wrong.

Deuche.

That movie is full of quotes.

Back