• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! The Best Meal I Ever Ate Was... - TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
That pizza looks awesome! My girlfriend's parents retired to a golf course in Cape Carteret about 6 years ago. I'm down in your neck of the woods 3-4 times a year and I've found that there's pretty much no decent pizza down there. I bet if you have any neighbors within smelling distance they're pretty jealous right now!

Thanks! I hope they do, cuz this isnt gonna be my last TD! BTW, dont worry about waiting till Sunday for your post. If you want, just go ahead and take another day and post on Monday....I wont mind.....

I'm sure you wouldn't mind! :lol: Bonus points for that! :D For all the rest of the noobies, feel free to cook until Monday. I'm cooking SUNDAY for my hubby who's been gone for a few days and hasn't had the pleasure of home-cooking.

PS-Goldie, you have at least 22 TD's to go before you can complain about not having a crown.(That's the record, isn't it?)

PPS-Don't worry, I'm sure I'll be disqualified anyway.

Not going to be able to finalize till Sunday either Sum. Just got back from Publix so here's a little teaser.

92ca260b.jpg

747b874f.jpg

Great looking entries so far and I'm really enjoying the stories behind the dishes.

Cheers Y'all
RM

I'm all in but first need to get to the store for some things.

Cream
Ether
Garlic
Rags
Potato's
9mm ammo
Beer
Duct tape
Onions
XL duffel bag
Cheese
Surgeons gloves
Paprika
Rope
Chile's
10 cinderblocks

Back in a while.

I'm going all PaulKy on your arses! Teaser:

100_9769.jpg

Not pictured, shrimp, eggs, flour, tomato paste, horseradish, spices, and many other things I am sure I am forgetting.

Ok, ignore the chicken stock. Decided not to use it.

I'm all in but first need to get to the store for some things.

Cream
Ether
Garlic
Rags
Potato's
9mm ammo
Beer
Duct tape
Onions
XL duffel bag
Cheese
Surgeons gloves
Paprika
Rope
Chile's
10 cinderblocks

Back in a while.

Paprika?.... What ARE you up to?

Please tell me what a merkin is, or should I google/wikipedia it?

I can tell right now JT, I wish we were neighbors.... at least for today.

This is going to be VERY hard for me to do with two pics. It has four courses!

I better drink more and figure it out.

This is going to be VERY hard for me to do with two pics. It has four courses!

I better drink more and figure it out.
The answer is in your post. Drink until you see double.

I'm so ready for this! The early entries set the bar high for some fantastic food!!! I just kicked Scovie out of the house for a few minutes, so I could get things in order before he destroys the kitchen w/ his TD shinanigans! Got my bottle O'Fireball and I am ready to be thoroughly entertained!!!! The stories are so much fun to read! And I can't wait to see what all that glorious seafood is going to be morphed into...have fun all you crazy kids!!!! CHEERS!!!!!http://www.thehotpepper.com/public/style_emoticons/default/beer.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back