beer and Habs

I prefer habanero's . I was wondering if any of you could suggest a good dark beer to go with a habanero!! I'm moving up from my Heineken's when I eat peppers . Do they make a good wheat dark beer..possibly . Well thank you in advancew 4 ut suggestions!! later cRAYZy:cheers::party:

All very good choices. I prefer a good Russian Imperial Stout with something really hot. Porters are also good.

Surprisingly(or maybe not), but i tend to load up on Negro Modelo when i'm eating really hot tex-mex/mexican food.

Sickmont said:
Spaten Optimator.
Ayinger Celebrator.

That's all you need to know.

Ayinger is awesome, but I've never been able to find Celebrator (the 2 liquor stores that would carry it aren't close to me). I just get the regular Ayinger, and it's one of my favorite beers.

Sickmont said:
Surprisingly(or maybe not), but i tend to load up on Negro Modelo when i'm eating really hot tex-mex/mexican food.
Negro goes quite well with spicey. Done it many a times.

Sickmont said:
Spaten Optimator.
Ayinger Celebrator.

That's all you need to know.
HELL YES! Excellent choices.

Let's also not forget Dogfish Head Polo Sonto and also Nils Oscar's Inperial Stout.

When I use to drink (don't any longer) and I ate spice it didn't really matter as long as it was cold, beer, and had plenty of it.

Check out sierra nevada, they make some good dark one that work well. Stout, Porter, wheat, and a bigfoot thats 9.9%

XRDAN said:
Check out sierra nevada, they make some good dark one that work well. Stout, Porter, wheat, and a bigfoot thats 9.9%

Yay! Another quality beer drinker!

Welcome to The Hot Pepper!

i'm no help, i like pale ales and the ocasional red. the one and only time i drank guiness was in first year and i didn't really care for it but my friend and i loved the widget for some reason (for some drunk reason, we subscribed to the 'liquor before beer' philosophy so were already feelin' good...) so we kept drinking them anyways. 100 pound females should not split a six pack after shooting tequila is all i have to say.

GrumpyBear said:
100 pound females should not split a six pack after shooting tequila is all i have to say.

I can dig it. Next thing you know one of you is jumping on the table doing the trailor trash mating call..." I am soooooo drunk..."

Cheers, TB.

rainbowberry said:
Murphy's, Kilkenny's, Caffrey's but that's not dark. Actually anything Irish. Omri said Guinness.

Can't say that I am a guinness fan, but I have recently found out that what we get on tap in the states is a watered down version of guinness, meant to appeal to budweiser drinkers!!!WTF?

I have heard about the Kilkenny, (you bastards) Is it good? I really need to travel to europe sometime soon! Evidently they think that we yanks don't like good beer. Frankly it pisses me right off. Either that, or they are more concerned with mass sales than quality. Either way it stinks if you ask me.

....there are more irish pubs in Australia then ozy ones kilkenny is a good drop better than Guinness.... Guinness is what you drink when you got no time to eat.

stillmanz said:
....there are more irish pubs in Australia then ozy ones kilkenny is a good drop better than Guinness.... Guinness is what you drink when you got no time to eat.
How dare you?! sure it's not the best beer, but it's pretty damn good! it's more available, too.

I think Guinness is an acquired taste but it's very popular. I like that way you said 'How dare you' to Stillmanz Omri even though both Stillmanz and I said the same thing ;)

Back