• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BATTLE ROYALE SUCCESS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This drunk mofos at a cookout? He's gonna pass out again.

The Internet story sounds as fishy as Coach's Shrimp Boogie!

11:59 and this puppy is shut dowm. 1 day extension.

Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:12 PM

JayT, on 22 June 2011 - 08:54 PM, said:

That late deadline helps me out as well. Thank you.

Helps you out to drink more! I know you Curtis!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry :rofl: I couldn't resist

Oh. man I'll get the hang of this... I hope. thanks to those who gave the new guy a what-up! Coach! Your cajun food looked AWESOME! You seriously brought it.

Yeah I am here. No I am not drunk. Yes my internet was not connecting. Yes I will vote for my competitor. Oh, and thank you for the concern. Pics are uploaded and will be going live shortly.

Hey, DeVille, make sure to check in with your welcome thread to say "yo".

JayT better have one heckofa good story (aka...EXCUSE!!!) for this weekend's SHENANIGANS!!!!!!

But on a serious note, we all know JayT to be a man of impeccable taste (or was that the Dos XX guy?) a man of his word ( WERD ) and a highly regarded (and sometimes ridiculed) member of our chilehead family.

As someone who lives in a rural area that has frequent electricity bumps which wipes out our internet relay tower which doesn't have a 24-hour-help-line.....I understand when shtuff happens.

Zdecker, good on ya!

I'm getting the hang of this a little, I'll just keep clicking. However... I'm kinda drunk on KILLER CAJUN LEFTOVERS at the moment Thanks again SL

Hey, Boss,

could you PLLLEEEEEZZZZEEE revive the DQ crown to JayT just for a week? :pray:

:lol: :rofl:

I'm getting the hang of this a little, I'll just keep clicking. However... I'm kinda drunk on KILLER CAJUN LEFTOVERS at the moment Thanks again SL

Any Time, Bro~ :D

Hey, DeVille! If you need any help navigating this forum, learning how to post pictures, etc.....come on over...(with a 6-pack!) :lol:....and I'll help you get the lay of the land.

...may want to unlock the "Battle Royale Pain and Comfort" thread for JayT, Boss ...so those pics can get posted.

...speaking of polls, where they be? :dance:

Jay's my buddy but he earns a big fat boooooooooooo! ZD should get a crown for the default.

but it wasn't for lack of trying!

(although that sometimes does = FAIL :( )

Ok, I am finally finished posting. Seem to still be having some puter issues, but its there now. I do appologize to everyone, but really there was nothing I could do. I would have understood if I was disqualified, rules is rules. Thanks for the support TB.:lol:

Oh, and SL, no need for the DQ crown, I wasn't crying about anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back