• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Bad Combination

As we all know if its Hot coming in its gana Be hot Comming out, well let me explain what happen, I work at subway restaurant so i get a free 6 inch sandwitch witch i like to save till i get home so i can enjoy it with some peppers (hot) so I decided to add Extra Xxxxtra Olive oil, when i got home I Had some Crazy Hot probably the hottest Habs(orange) I had ever Had, tonight the extra olive oil made everything comeout quick and i was suffering for quite some time, the oil works like a laxitive and the peppers just made it feel like lava

:onfire:
Been there---done that.
But not with olive oil.
4 Bhut chile con carne de res did it for me.

Sweat and tears going down, but fantastic flavor.
Sat well and warm inside for about 8 hours.

I think there should have been a 3 bean mix instead of 5 bean.

I eat alot of pesto which is loaded with olive oil and whatever peppers I decide to eat with it. Now I know why I hurts so much all the time too. Oh well. "No pain. No gain."

My stomach handles everything just fine.
It's after it exits the stomach I have issues with. :fireball:

Except for green bell peppers-------I have absolutely no idea why.
I love them---but if I don't cook them first, they will have me on the ground in a little moaning ball.
Red and yellow (more ripe) not so much, but greens are my kryptonite.

My stomach handles everything just fine.
It's after it exits the stomach I have issues with. :fireball:

Except for green bell peppers-------I have absolutely no idea why.
I love them---but if I don't cook them first, they will have me on the ground in a little moaning ball.
Red and yellow (more ripe) not so much, but greens are my kryptonite.

2060593-851ac22e_d61912a9_cant-tell-if-serious.jpeg

If eaten as part of a regular diet, the laxative effect of olive oil has an almost negligible consequence.

It can certainly help with irritable bowel and colon problems and is a very gentle laxative for those with constipation issues.

My problem has never been with olive oil and I don't have stomach problems.

My problems arise when I eat a small wheelbarrow full of chile's either cooked and mixed with food or on their own.

There has been more than one occasion that I have seen the face of God the next morning following an 8 hour session of beers and constant snacking on a mix of jalapeno and habanero poppers.

Wanna' really feel the terror?

Follow that up with a pot of strong coffee and 2 bran muffin's.

Your colon hole with be begging for toilet paper made from ice cream!

There has been more than one occasion that I have seen the face of God the next morning following an 8 hour session of beers and constant snacking on a mix of jalapeno and habanero poppers.

My rear end is well conditioned by now, so I rarely have any issues there. But for me, beer causes the capsaicin to be transported to my bladder, which makes its way out during #1. Now that is a part of my body that has not been conditioned to the burn and it is excruciating!

My rear end is well conditioned by now, so I rarely have any issues there. But for me, beer causes the capsaicin to be transported to my bladder, which makes its way out during #1. Now that is a part of my body that has not been conditioned to the burn and it is excruciating!

You know you ate something hot when your pee hits the water and sparks start flying and smoke starts billowing out of the pot.

I myself like the hot magma pee.

Any STD's I may have picked up the night before are napalmed all to hell!

Surprisingly I've never really had any of these issues.

I've eaten food that was plenty hot - raw peppers, pepper jams, 5-alarm chili.

I've had wicked heartburn here & there but it never really burned that bad comin out the other end. Certainly never had burning pee. Pretty sure y'all have the clap.

I have had only a few OMG moments after eating something that would make a person squeel like a pig with his butt on fire, the last time It was with big bowl of chili with a bhut cut up in it followed by several beers all of which I'm not supposed have do to some meds I take. My meds make the whole digestion trip slow down to a snail pace, so it wouldn't matter if I had drank a cup of olive oil with it or not, it was going to take its time and slowly put me through hours of pure hell, before I had to make the mad dash to the john and pray that my butt is not a flame thrower and that maybe I should have brought a bucket of Ice with me. Thank god I live alone and only the wall could hear me scream.
George W.

Surprisingly I've never really had any of these issues.

I've eaten food that was plenty hot - raw peppers, pepper jams, 5-alarm chili.

I've had wicked heartburn here & there but it never really burned that bad comin out the other end. Certainly never had burning pee. Pretty sure y'all have the clap.

Chile's don't cause heartburn.

That's an acid issue not a capsaicin issue.

Never had burning pee?

Dude, you don't know what you're missing!

Indeed I only Had once Had Burning Urine comming out after eating 2 Bhuts one after the other one and as fun as it Sounds....It is?

Scott - hot peppers increase the production of the protective mucousal layer in your stomach (and any where else mucus can be produced) Heart burn can be caused by age (your muscles can't close your stomach off properly and thus acid comes back up (acid reflux) or the foods you eat. However if its not acid reflux, I've read where hot peppers actually help to prevent heart burn. If it is acid reflux, then you'll have acid burning your esophagus, concurrent with capsaicinoids "gently" massaging the irritated parts...

Usually its the extracts that cause the intense urine burn - because of the alcohol that frequently used to dilute the capsaicin.

That said, I ate a yellow brainstrain once? The next morning - you guessed it - my urine could repel stampeding buffaloes....

Peppers actually turn alkaline in your stomach after you eat them, meats will turn acidic after ingestion, I used to have tons of heart burn when I was young, guess what stopped it? That's right! Peppers! LOL! I have never had burning urine tho I will admit that the external burning caused by not wearing gloves could have concealed any internal burn. :fireball:

Back