seed-train Atomic ghost train

Everyone being on point and prepared makes these things awesome, and allows them to come back around to everyone sooner. Next time, I might sneak a fresh pod in for the next in line if they're still producing by then.

Thank you all for taking such good care of the train while I was vacationing. I am back in town and it seems to be rolling nice. It looks like this thing is getting packed full. I am thinking when it returns to jersey  I will pull the seeds I want out and then  I might split it up and make 2 trains. I'll put the popular seeds in one for the newbs (It will hurt less if it gets jacked and they still get a chance to get some new seeds) and the rare/wilds in one for a second round if you girls/guys want. I had a skunk ravage through my garden when I was not home so some of my peppers plants are missing or void of peepers. :(  Lucky Bowers chilifest is next weekend :)

Scarecrw said:
I might split it up and make 2 trains. I'll put the popular seeds in one for the newbs (It will hurt less if it gets jacked and they still get a chance to get some new seeds) and the rare/wilds in one for a second round if you girls/guys want.
:mope:
That's pretty fair.

2324229_976964.jpg

I don't see why anyone would hijack the train it just ruins it for everyone. The seeds are free just pick what you like and pass it on.I think everyone on the list is trustworthy and the train will keep running. Its a super idea and lots of fun lets keep it that way.

rebelgrower3 said:
I don't see why anyone would hijack the train it just ruins it for everyone. The seeds are free just pick what you like and pass it on.I think everyone on the list is trustworthy and the train will keep running. Its a super idea and lots of fun lets keep it that way.
+1

This is awesome   :D    I'm sure I'm too new but once I've been around a while (and obtained more seeds to contribute)   I'd love to get in on this  :surprised:

joemomma said:
Scarlet , my fellow dead head, your cgnwutev powder is totally freakin awesome! !!!!!
CGN21500 has become my #1 favorite flavor pepper. And as promised, the next round of pods will be yours in a few weeks. Unfortunately, I only get like half a dozen at a time, so I'll either send you an extra small box, or an SFRB with mixed supers to fill it out.

I've already got many new varieties of seeds and powders ready to go the next time the train comes this way.

Scarlet Fire said:
CGN21500 has become my #1 favorite flavor pepper. And as promised, the next round of pods will be yours in a few weeks. Unfortunately, I only get like half a dozen at a time, so I'll either send you an extra small box, or an SFRB with mixed supers to fill it out.

I've already got many new varieties of seeds and powders ready to go the next time the train comes this way.

Mine too. I would love to get some pods of that one.

Glad to hear you have more powders ready. I am working on getting some more seeds together myself.

Scarlet Fire said:

That would be super awesome! I'm finally getting some ripening action happening again so maybe we'll be able to work this trade out after all

Back