seed-train Atomic ghost train

OK guys my in box still has no addy. I'll give to the end of the day and I will ship it to the train starter..

:dance: it's back. What happen to Jamison? Is he down south now? I'll put Jamison(TN) rpm55 (GA)and jsschrstrcks (FL) at the end.

Wow Good to see this is still going I hope it makes it to the end so everyone can experience the excitement of a seed train and contribute to the community THP ROCKS...

Hey Bricke, received the train last evening, Thanks!!! I haven't opened it yet, we have been dealing with a stubborn bathroom leak. We have plumbers coming Mon. or Tues. I'll get it open later today, want the time to sit back and enjoy the process. I'll get it out to Detroitgirl by Wed. This weather sucks, at least there's football!

glad u got it leaks can be such a nitemare had one a few months back leaked into the closet we dont use so the time i found it it was a mess but hope u injoy the box and have a gr8 holiday

Brooklyn, send Detroitgirl your addy, I'm going to have to drop out, I can't really afford to be sending packages around right now, and I have more than enough seeds for next year.

I also have to jump off the train, I have another on its way and by the time this gets to me I might be away for while and don't want to hold up the train. I also don't think I'll have much of a grow season next year as I have my own seed germinating and it falls almost on point with last frost which gives me not much room to spare.

Sr. Beaver, can u touch base with detroitgirl with your information.

Enjoy the train guys , glad its moving.

Back