commercial-kichen Are you full Commercial? Copack or Commercial Kitchen?

Looking threw the Market Place here, I do not see a lot of people listing their products.  Have met a few folk who have gone full commercial.  PexPeppers has his own commercial kitchen.  I think Lucky Dog uses a copacker.  Both fine for commercial sales.  Wondering how many more there are here at THP.

We're sorry, I seemed to have spilled hot sauce on your cottage pountine fries.

The Hot Pepper said:
attachicon.gif
cottage_industry.jpg

Part time gig for me at the moment.
Used a big co-packer in the beginning, but financially it strapped me.
Found an excellent co-packer who does small batches for me now, which allows me more financial freedom and the ability to endulge in more varieties of flavors without too much risk.
I am gonna share a commercial local kitchen with a hot sauce peer near me for a few real small projects I am interested in exploring.
Don't see me doing that too often at this stage of the game though...

neoguy said:
Seems that folks like piling on the OP. I have wonder if that's the same reason AJ left again.

In this thread? Where? And who messed with AJ?!!!! I love AJ! Thought he left because he was severely depressed after a divorce, which he publicly stated. Why are you trying to bring drama here?

Take a lighthearted joke man. Everyone answered professionally I think the OP would agree!

The Hot Pepper said:

In this thread? Where? And who messed with AJ?!!!! I love AJ! Thought he left because he was severely depressed after a divorce, which he publicly stated. Why are you trying to bring drama here?

I'll send you a PM.

neoguy said:
Seems that folks like piling on the OP. I have to wonder if that's the same reason AJ left again.
HUH?  I don't see it. ???

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Looks to me like Ann & I answered him respectfully - who's piling on? Wtf?
And Gemini Crow.

So we got a little distracted with the whole phone book thing, but if anything, we're making fun of me and where we live.

It's not just thread, it seems that whatever thread he starts goes to sh$$t. I'm not saying Lucky Dog or SalsaLady said anything out of line, you guys are always great with the info, actually all the pro sauce makers have offered great info. It's all the other comments.

Crap I thought he meant the other AJ. Alabama Jack. Man I was confused. Oh well. I see answers and a few harmless jokes. This thread seemed fine until...
It's the internet people are gonna make funnies. Now it is off track yes.

JoynersHotPeppers said:
This thread reminds me...I'll have full access to commercial kitchens this year :)
Do they realize what they are letting into their kitchens?  Have you disclosed the facility will be contaminated with toxic fumes and powders from all those superhots?  :lol:

JUST KIDDING!   Not Piling On~~~~~

Seriously, though...that's cool!  Will you be expanding the product line with sauces and such?

salsalady said:
Do they realize what they are letting into their kitchens?  Have you disclosed the facility will be contaminated with toxic fumes and powders from all those superhots?  :lol:

JUST KIDDING!   Not Piling On~~~~~

Seriously, though...that's cool!  Will you be expanding the product line with sauces and such?
Actually yes, all the chefs are very close friends and will spin off a food truck this year. I know you are kidding, the only person I take serious here is me...muhahahaha

We have plans for rubs and sauces...hard to say right now but our theme is very broad. I will also reach out to certain folks to see if I can help them as well if all goes well!

fingers crossed

Back