• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest April is Ramen Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bootsieb, The tiara is a reference to the drama queen tiara that THP came up with and that currently resides with its original owner Paulky2000. You could also notice that in another thread of mine I said that I was trying to get said tiara for myself. I was not calling you gay. I really don't care who people sleep with whether it be man woman or goat. I was saying here we go again with throwdown drama. Same as last month. What I was trying to say is it is simple. Instant noodles, seasoning packet, throwdown. No one needs to make more of it than that. And if you notice, when I addressed the situation I ended it with EVERYONE not just you. You seriously need to relax a bit.

Bootsieb, The tiara is a reference to the drama queen tiara that THP came up with and that currently resides with its original owner Paulky2000. You could also notice that in another thread of mine I said that I was trying to get said tiara for myself. I was not calling you gay. I really don't care who people sleep with whether it be man woman or goat. I was saying here we go again with throwdown drama. Same as last month. What I was trying to say is it is simple. Instant noodles, seasoning packet, throwdown. No one needs to make more of it than that. And if you notice, when I addressed the situation I ended it with EVERYONE not just you. You seriously need to relax a bit.
Shut it Fat boy.(sledge)

But I will follow and see if someone does do something amazing (only to lose due to it ending up being a popularity contest anyway).

Uhhmmm...the last place you'll find the popularity contest winning the day, or pushing results is here. This is why you would find... should you choose to investigate it...the last half dozen TD's have a lot of seen new crown winners...including some relatively new members. Nobody in here votes based on popularity. The type of person that does...doesn't last long here.

Uhhmmm...the last place you'll find the popularity contest winning the day, or pushing results is here. This is why you would find... should you choose to investigate it...the last half dozen TD's have a lot of seen new crown winners...including some relatively new members. Nobody in here votes based on popularity. The type of person that does...doesn't last long here.
I think he is the suspicious type like me, I haven't one won yet, I'll even take a pink Tiara. It'll look good under my Toucan.

That does it, I'm not voting for you anymore!
:D

Dunno mate, never done those " your mamma so fat," things, it's something an unwitty American would say.
Are you channeling Jeff Foxworthy or something? Feeling a bit insecure and longing for a land that will never let you past immigration?

motivator165a6bfc41260b8ad30f9b1df1378ce5f6805155.jpg

LOL. You guys are cracking me up.

Pablo, it took me about a year and a half before finally earning a crown - don't worry about winning, especially the first time (tho it has happened!), just jump into the game and have fun! Can't think of anything to do with Ramen? The internet is your friend!

Winning? Why would I strive for that. Any comment I made in regard to entering would be I would only enter if I had something interesting planned. And along the lines of I was tempted in the african TD, but can't see anything in the ramen TD worthy or interesting. That's just me and my imagination, I'm sure others out there will have something interesting and I'm looking forward to it, I don't do much with noodles except for thai (pad thai or drunken noodles), some mi goreng, or a chinese stirfry. Good to eat, but just normal dinner stuff and I can't think of anything adventurous using ramen. I'm sure others can though.

I know, have some roo meat on the top, two fried eggs either side (as headlights), on top of a bowl of noodles. I will call it : cheap chinese SUV hits kangaroo and disintergrates. Vehicle and occupants turned into noodles (with some yucky green bits)

Gotta think outside the box Pablo. Mine will definitely NOT look like soup. I'm seeing this as more of an Iron Chef type challenge with Ramen being the ingriedient that needs to be used.

"Inexpensive ramen.... go!"

But rest assured, it will probably not look like ramen as we all know it.

Gotta think outside the box Pablo. Mine will definitely NOT look like soup. I'm seeing this as more of an Iron Chef type challenge with Ramen being the ingriedient that needs to be used.

"Inexpensive ramen.... go!"

But rest assured, it will probably not look like ramen as we all know it.

+1

Just now, I caught a glimpse of those tiny, insipid, plastic-wrapped bricks, sitting innocently on the shelf, and I chuckled!!! Ramen, as we know it, is about to change forever, and claim a bit of the culinary glory that has eluded it for decades! Viva La Ramen!!!!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back