• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest April is Ramen Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK!!!! I told you I'm Te3xtally challengend......but to be fair.....I did not get any "new post" notices while I was trying to post

it's a time warp thang.......typing replies while other replies are posting and then after posting that I went back and read the ExPlaNaTion...

and then one has to keep track of other threads and check tree-mails, and hammer some nails....

sheesh, I'd never make it in the "fast lane".....

Surrreeeee....

Pull a Scovie* and make yourself look smarter.

*A Scovie is a hangover edit that occurs on Internet forums to erase drukerrerred posts.

Scovie's only work when editing in the morning........ it's 2336 on my laptop...so that doesn't count as a ScovieEdit.... :cool:

I think we have a new abbreviation-

NQDDPE!

NOW! who knows what THAT is?

On Sat. they had to stop the line and let people in as others left. They maxed capacity for the venue! CRAZY! The line backed up all the way out the doors (8 deep 300 yrds).

We had 2 awesome dudes helping us out on Sat. Ryan Graub, and Mike (aka madcap) from Wicked Cactus. They saved us!!! Sun. not so lucky we ended up hiring the neighboring booths daughter for a couple hours after we were so exhausted we could hardly move.

I wish you were there, however I would not have seen you until the relax and drink phase of each day. We were so busy I didn't get to try anything or visit anyone! All of our closest friends stayed at the same hotel so we just gathered in the lobby and drank until people needed help getting back to their rooms!

That's CRAZY to work. AND crazy for the attendance! AWESOME!

You better be talking yourself up LB.

We are always wanting things we can not find
You know that we are always wasting time
And we are hoping, yes, and we're praying..
This time will be the last time
That we will fight like this

No real offence intended, it's some lyrics from an INXS song called "This Time", so just throwing it out there.
edit: hey it's my evening and I'm in smack talk mood, so please don't take it badly since you are in wassup morning mood.
Humour is my only intent.

LB- you're once, twice, three times a loser, iguana kick yerr funky, yank asse this time, kink you're stink ass this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back