trade Anyone up for a trade? CAUTION: Shot deer PIC

Ok, I shot a deer this last weekend and I already have TONS of deer meet, so this one is going into Jerky. I have one shoulder done already...(This batch was soaked in my Fav Bar-B-Que marinade, chopped serranos, chopped Japs, TONS of black pepper, salt, cayenne, Liquid Jap sauce, and a touch of paprika). It has slight heat (a mere mortal can handle it). ans the second batch is drying right now. Its a new mix I have never tried, but should be good. (Whiskey, and other yummy BBQ goodies int here). I am looking to trade a full ziploc bag for some fresh flavorful pods, or a HEAP of powders! Let me know. Due to time constraints on my part, I cant take a bunch of trades...so I am looking for the best offer Heres a Pic of my little deer ;)!
373916_2433748285825_1315203609_31990995_208766037_n.jpg

I've got nothing to trade, but, wow, that's a nice rack. What did you take him down with?

Nice. Not trying to be overly nosy here, but what was the bullet weight and how long was the shot?

Just realized this is in the marketplace section. Sorry for the "discussion".

was about a 160 yard shot, shot it with a Hornady round, I think it was a 115 grain.

and y'all, the discussions are fine!

Hi Buddy , Great take down !
I have a pretty good mix of basic smoked dried peppers, Bhut Jolokia,Rooster Spur, Hidalgo Serrano,Tas. Red Hab. etc. I can give you an inventory if ya want PM me ! Let's hammer out a deal if we can !

and he is AjiJoe!
I'm Flexible y'all, I like sauces too! I can't legally sell my jerky because its game, but I can trade it! I will have made 60 pounds worth of jerky when its all over and done....
Next batch will be 'Backwoods Jerky" YUMM!

I think I could unload some jerky for some of that Strawberry Scorpion Sting, I'd tell ya that!

jerky for sauce?

hmmmmmmm. Next year I am going out. Life is finally enough in order that vaca will be taken and hopefully some venison in my freezer.

Back