• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Anyone know what this is called please.

Hi all, can anyone identify these little things please?

Ive tasted it, its fairly zingy but not real flashy tasting, its growing in a backyard he just moved in to.

kennys2.jpg

kennys1.jpg

Cheers,

Mezo.

Well im growing Orange Hab`s, and i hope they don't taste like this awful thing i tried.

Down the local garden center they have a real nice fully mature Orange Hab (mother plant) and the fruit look nothing like this? That`s why when Trish dropped these off & asked i thought hmmm Hab? nah whey to small & nothing like what id seen.

But looking at Spongey`s pods i can see where your coming from, do they taste crap then? the one i ate wasn't real nice but id guess it would be bang on the mark with SHU`s, its possible Trish just picked what was left on the plant (small ones).

Mezo.

No way no Aussie bush chilli is gonna turn out to be some Orange Hab thing and ruin the good name of this great land! :lol:

You got me thinking though... what do you reckon would make a good Aussie bush chilli? I'm thinking a Naga... Australia needs their own Naga... and it should grow like ten times the size of any other Naga... and be twice as hot. :D

Aww man this is insane, ive got two more that need to be identified yet, i thought once i get this one correctly sussed id post the other two, don't ask to see the others i doing one at a time.

I wish people would stop giving me the unnamed bleeding chilli pods.

Mezo.

Lol sweet ya say? how about bitter orange peel, non I have had have ever been sweet

I'm going with bitter too. All the ones I have ever eaten have been bitter (and disgusting).

Maybe though, just maybe... Brisso soil rejects O Habs and makes them bitter to punish the grower for even considering putting that crap into it...? ;)

Back