vendor anyone familiar with SEEDCO?

Been looking at some bulk seed but can seem to find any info about them. I did find an old post in THP about some cross problems where certain varieties were not true. any info would be greatly appreciated.

Been looking at some bulk seed but can seem to find any info about them. I did find an old post in THP about some cross problems where certain varieties were not true. any info would be greatly appreciated.

What kind of seeds are you looking for? If its a standard variety certain farms grow fields of a particular variety for market or seed. Try a bulk search for seeds. Some seeds are imported in mass quanities, but you need to affiliate with a distributor. Here in Chicago, anything can be ordered......you just have to be patient.

As far as "OP".......unless someone states the plants have been isolated , you're most likely obtaining seeds from OP grown plants....... the .possibility of a cross is small. Plus you're looking at bulk....250 to 1000 seeds. That really limits the possibility of having many crossed pollinated plants.. I've, seen some folks here selling OP seeds.............. well lets just say they must be dipped in gold.. If its an intentlonal cross and stable I can appreciate the effort, but to jack the price up for the latest and greatest..........c'mon.
be a real grower.........

P1, thanks for the reply. I haven't found much about em online so i may go with a diff vendor . I may start off with 1000 seeds of a particular and go from there.

Back