Any Yellow Brain Strains anyone

Does any one have any yellow Brain strain seeds. I have red but would love to grow yellow also this yr...I don't have anything to trade but am willing to pay for them thanx..Have a Great! Holiday comimg up and New Year to all... Dave Macon Ga,,

They have a yellow Brain Strain too? I thought there was only a red one....

Huh, well, I would help you out, but unfortunately I only got red Brain Strain

No such thing as Yellow brain strains, True brain strain is red. there are yellow ones that look similar to a brain strain but thats all they are is similar, they are not "Brain Strains"

Thanx Everyone
I have been out of town past couple days ...Thanx for the reply I guess thats why I have not found any ( My Bad ) They don't exist....
I have only been growing for a yr..
It seems the only reason I open my mouth is to insert foot...Dave

I believe it exists based on pictures. :) Brain Strain is a coined name by PRF, a member here. There certainly is a yellow variety with very close characteristics shown here and a super hot they say.

Chris

No such thing as Yellow brain strains, True brain strain is red. there are yellow ones that look similar to a brain strain but thats all they are is similar, they are not "Brain Strains"
what makes them just look like the brian strian and what make the brain strain Abrain strain ....... :think: help plz......
next growing season you will see the Yellow Brian Strain on my web. hopefuly unless you prove that brian strain have to be "RED" only then i will called rugged 7pod :scared:

Thanx Chris and Judy
I guess this is where I saw it I remember Judy saying it wasn't available at this time ...I just knew if it was there I wanted to grow it and the red.
I took some Red Bhuts, Fatili and some red 7 pot to the family dinner last wk believe it or not we ate (on them) off and on ..almost everyone had to keep coming back for a little more ...But the 7 pot was the hottest. I have a scorpian but it isn't ripe yet I really don't even know the color of it there is only 3 on the bush hope they get ripe,

Edit: actually it was the Jonah 7....

Back