• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Any remedies for the curl up ?

anything i can do about this ?

suck003.jpg

suck007.jpg

Pam said:
Geez, water those puppies.

really ?

i thought i just got the watering undercontrol...are you sure its that ?

could there be anyother reasons ?

maybe the amount of light ?

Hotpeppa said:
really ?

i thought i just got the watering undercontrol...are you sure its that ?

could there be anyother reasons ?

maybe the amount of light ?

Google Physiological Leaf Curl... Sometimes it's just environmental factors I guess, which you really can't do much about

Whatever you're planting in is so dry at the edges that it's bowing away from the plastic. The physiological leaf curl is caused by environmental stress, but that could be too much water or too little. If this has just happened, I would say you're not watering them enough.

I realize that most of the folks here harbor terrible fears of over watering, fears the burble up from the depths like Cthulhu rising, fears that wake them screaming, "Too Much Water!" into the dark; but honestly, if your pots have good drainage, it's difficult to over water.

Pam said:
I realize that most of the folks here harbor terrible fears of over watering, fears the burble up from the depths like Cthulhu rising, fears that wake them screaming, "Too Much Water!" into the dark;

I have an over watering phobia... I'm seeking counseling for it and I'm sleeping better at night now

Could it be a symptom of transplant shock? I have some doing the same thing after potting up. First one and then the other 5 are going rolly on me.
I put them in some shade today to see if it helps.

I think Pam is right, I think you have to water them until it drains out the bottom and then just don't let the pot or cup sit in standing water. That's pretty much the way Cappy does it and who can argue with what he cranks out.

Hmm. I like to take the "listen to the plants" approach. Your plant appears to be rolling its leaves up. I believe it is asking for a joint.

Txclosetgrower said:
Hmm. I like to take the "listen to the plants" approach. Your plant appears to be rolling its leaves up. I believe it is asking for a joint.

ha ha ha, you cracker jack.. ill blow them some supers later ;)

my poor plants need something... wtf is it !?

speak to me plants, please....

They do look very dry, the moisure should be even throughout the plant. Are you bottom watering or top watering?

Hmm, The top soil can look dry but the bottom can be very moist. That pic posted before doesn't mean anything regarding watering.
Chilli's don't like wet feet, don't over water them

An example:

soil_half_wet.jpg

i agree lee... the top dries out real quick ( 400w MH ),but when i stick my finger in a inch or so its moist and not dry at all..

Back