• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Any Aussies with ripening Bhuts ?

yes he is Stillmanz both :), we were on phone for ages and yup going to hang out with him at sawtell, should be an Excellent day

can't wait..

I have managed to pick only 15 or so bhuts, 4 red savs, no fataliis, no 7's, no scorpions, 2 gold habs, a reasonable number of cayennes and birdhabs. the only variety which has grown a lot of fruit is the yellowfire hab which has probably 150 small pods on it.

a very disappointing season - rivmasta who lives in the same suburb as me has had an equally disappointing season. too many overcast and cool days... nonetheless, planning has already started for next season! :)

Shit Chilliman, i have em comming out my ring, my yellow Habs/Bih/Tabasco's/Pequins are over the fence, my Bonnets look like on steroids, did a Pepe Habanero test yesterday and had Probs putting it in my Mouth,
i think my bore water is Blessed,everything is flowering again.. no seeds will go now though,, and yup Planning next season toooo :)

I just noticed above that I mispelt good with god lol...just fixed it.. kinda relevent certainly changes the context of the story... lol

theHippySeedCo said:
Shit Chilliman, i have em comming out my ring, my yellow Habs/Bih/Tabasco's/Pequins are over the fence, my Bonnets look like on steroids, did a Pepe Habanero test yesterday and had Probs putting it in my Mouth,
i think my bore water is Blessed,everything is flowering again.. no seeds will go now though,, and yup Planning next season toooo :)

you're thumbs must be greener than mine. I've got a bad case of 'black thumb' this year!

i usually get Stupid thumb where i do something stupid and kill a few, or my 3 yr old with a Stick is pretty bad.

AND YAY, Stuart from Disaster Bay is sending me a Bhut to have a crack at, as he is picking some on Thurs and can prob spare 1, so fingers crossed and ill get to do so more self harm and see what the bhut registers on the Pain index..

theHippySeedCo said:
i usually get Stupid thumb where i do something stupid and kill a few, or my 3 yr old with a Stick is pretty bad.

AND YAY, Stuart from Disaster Bay is sending me a Bhut to have a crack at, as he is picking some on Thurs and can prob spare 1, so fingers crossed and ill get to do so more self harm and see what the bhut registers on the Pain index..

Sweet, can't wait to see the results :)

i got a Package from Stuart at Disaster bay Chilli's, lets see if i can do this add photo thingy..

100_0069.jpg

What was In It ?

100_0070.jpg

2 HUGE BHUTS................. yeaaaaaaaaa :shocked:

Very Cool

Stuart is a alright guy.

So were's the vid man? I want to see your pain.lol

Hey have you tasted those other sauces yet?

Mick

what are the measurements on those monsters?

Stuart is cool yess.. and no i haven't tried them yet, just waiting on the wife to go out for a few hrs and nope sauces still intact in fridge awaiting a spontaneous moment.

100_0072.jpg

6cm long, bout 3 cm wide and weigh 8 gms. oh yay

its definatly going to be interesting

hahahahahahaha
Im alive, testing today (i think) and as a bonus Andrew my mate is gonna do a Savina as a warm up lol

Hey Stillmanz, i found i can put vids on Photobucket, so im loading the Sauce vid atm.. :) let ya's know when up

and pop up anytime, ya welcome to some pods id wait for summer, all preety crappy now, but some just started flowering Again so dunno whats the go..

cheeers

theHippySeedCo said:
Hey Stillmanz, i found i can put vids on Photobucket, so im loading the Sauce vid atm.. :) let ya's know when up

I've noticed in the last month that you can do a lot more with a free Photobucket account.

Back