misc Anti-Caking agent?

I have been making my own powders like home grown garlic powder. chilli powder (a quart at a time) etc. Every time I grab my onion powder, it's like dried grout. Is there anything I can mix with my powders to prevent caking, and won't change the flavor or behavior when I add it to different things? I'm not looking to start selling anything, I just don't want to have to use an ice pick evertime I grab the onion powder.

OK. Here's how dumb I REALLY am. what the????? How much do I buy, How much do I use (per oz. weight) where do I buy?
man I feel like an idiot.... now for the crowning idiot question are there instructions on the package?

WORD!!!! By the way Novacastian... I think you're funny as 'H-E-*-*'! I love your poststs and where is N.S.W.? North SascatchaWan? North-South-West? Not Somewher Windy? I should just google it huh....

just use dessicant packs...its a whole lot easier and works great...

Dude, I got what you need~

SL = Coolest chick EVER!
(2nd only to my Mrs!)

Yea, you got the best chick EVER for you and she's a gem!

funny thing is, I can totally "hear" you saying that line..."coolest chick EVER"...(with the hand gesture)...in my mind. For those that might not know, we've been friends with Scoville DeVille and Ms. Scoville for about 10 years. Lots of fun, some crazy stories....good food, good friends, it's all good~

Back