• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

harvesting Another Harvest

Had another harvest today,Some Fatalli's,Tabasco's
1 Naga Moorich(have about 10 almost ripe on the plant)
and some Jalapeno Tam's.Dehydrated most but set aside 2 small
Fatalli's 3 Tabasco's and 3 Tams for a salsa I was going to make
when..I seriously burned 3 fingers on my left hand(I am left handed) when my hand slipped putting the lawn mover away.:onfire:Made the Salsa later with 1 hand mostly :lol:
Salsa came out great!!!I probably will have more harvests
in the next week every other day as the plants are really kicking in strong now
6080d65d.jpg

nice harvest. im just waiting on my bhuts to strat to fruit, been havin troube pollinating them indoors

Thanks Abf!! Hey have you tried the finger/q tip
pollenation method??I am new to growing peppers (well anything for tha matter) this year and in my brief growing experiance,
its seems all my plants the 1st set of flowers always dropped off then the 2nd set and so forth grew pods. But like I said
I am new so I dont know how much help I can be!!

very colorful harvest HPFF...they look very tasty....and HOT...

Hey nice harvest. Those fatallies really stick out. I'm left handed too and had a similar incident with my lawn mower. I leave the front grass higher than my back yard and when I went to adjust the wheels it rolled into my arm. Certainly not as bad as the hand but I feel for ya.

Thanks everyone!!! Hand is much better.My neighbor gave
me some hospital burn cream,stuff works wonders!!
skealo said:
Those Fatallis look great! You gonna make them into a powder?
Yep Powders sauces flavored garlic powder etc etc

andres said:
Great looking peppers. Love those vibrant colors. The fatalis are very smooth skinned aren't they?

yep very smooth skinned.I thought they would be more wrinkled!!

Thanks Jackie

talas said:
Nice Little harvest there good buddy..Hope the burns ok and Octobers coming fast around for you ;)

Not soon enough Talas weather will be good for awhile still so grow babies grow but I really do want oct to get here for
Gunners bird trip plus I just found out a trout stream right
by the place we are renting will be open to fishing (special regs-season usually ends last day in sept) when we are up there so... a true cast and blast weekend(if g/f allows me to fish:lol: :):)
*side note* g/f always allows me to fish anytime i want on trips but since its gunners trip and he is her baby she might want me to spend all the time with him lol

Back