• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

harvesting another harvest today

went out after work and got peppers off of about 1/4 of the plants before it got to dark. The Nagas and the habs are ripening very quickly now and I finally got my dehydrator so I will start drying tonight.

DCP_0824.jpg

DCP_0823.jpg

Dale

Woo Hoo! What are some of the varieties besides Nagas?

I love this time of year. I never get tired of seeing what everyone is harvesting.

thats just beautiful! congrats on the nice harvest. if it was me I'd save that pic for wallpaper on your computer since its just a cool pic to see all those different kinds of chiles.
but I see some pods that are not fully ripe, why did you pick those ? I tend to wait until I see no more green on the pod or until the pod turns to the color its suppose to be when fully ripe.

imaguitargod said:
I still want to get a pic of my harvest but I usually eat all the peppers before I take the shot....

Well, pictures of you eating your harvest get a lot of hits, too.

Pam said:
Woo Hoo! What are some of the varieties besides Nagas?

There are some that i do not know due to my method of marking plants and from me stepping on all the markers in the garden but the ones i do know are

Thai KeeNu
Thai
Brown Habs
Red Habs
Red Lantern Habs
Orange Habs
Brazilian Multi-coloured Acorn
Peter Pepper
Burning Bush
Pretty Purple
Tabasco

There is a Gold Cayenne and a Fatalii and a white Hab, somewhere in there.

chilihunter, I do not really have a reason for doing it but I can not think of any reason not to do it.

chuck_hell, they are actually brown habs the flash just made them a funny color.

Dale

Back