• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Another grow thread..

Hey Guys,

Had my scan today and everything is all going well :) Thought I'd share a pic with you all! Due Date: 5th of June :) No belly pics yet.. i'll save them for when i'm a big fat whale :)

70525_744777563_5368830_n.jpg

No superhots for me this season, I can have chilli here and there but have been advised to curb my addiction :)

take care,
Mel

Hey Guys,

No superhots for me this season, I can have chilli here and there but have been advised to curb my addiction :)

take care,
Mel

No, don't do it. Git 'em used to them now. Of course if he's real colicky after he's born try cutting back on garlic and onions first.at Then if that fails then try cutting back on the peppers.

thanks guys :)

hahahaa.. Gas, I didnt even think of that till you mentioned it!! Maybe they are horns!

Lazi - Mrmel has been paranoid about me eating chilli and he asked the doc.. doc says its ok but nothing too extreme.. at least till i get close to the 9 month mark :)

Congrats Mel!, its after the 9month mark ya gotta worry about eating chiles if you plan on feeding the all natural way, just remember everything you eat can transfer to the milk, such things as garlic and chiles especially, we had a bad bout of upset baby after feeding the day after my wife had a bowl of spicey chili ;)

Hey congrats Mel, I just found out last weekend I'm gonna be a first time Grandpa, probably about the same time maybe a little later.

Yay, MEL! I'm so happy to see this post, so happy for you and MrMel! It's a great time, enjoy it!

As much as kids can be a pain in the neck, they're the best!

NOW can we do the "anything in the oven throwdown"?!?!??? :lol:

Lazi - Mrmel has been paranoid about me eating chilli and he asked the doc.. doc says its ok but nothing too extreme.. at least till i get close to the 9 month mark :)

Okay thats cool, I cannot find anything to support consuming Cap having any side effects and seems to be AOK. Did he give you any medical reasons to stay away from super hots or just a better to be safe than sorry because there is no known studies type thing? Please tell MR Mel congrats for me too.

I think its more of an err on the side of caution thing... i have to hide my chilli eating from mrmel! I've still been having chilli, just not with every meal :)

SL - we should do the 'cooked in the oven' throwdown! I think i'd have an interesting entry... but it wont be ready for another five / six months or so!

Pi - I know you didnt mean it.. :) we most certainly should have used protection!

Ok so either congrats big time or THATS the attack fleet from independence day.No matter what congrats and have a great 1.Kids rock till 2 am. lol Rich

Back