seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

cruzzfish said:

Me
geonerd
blorvak
JoeFish

Saturday the 8th? Is it really that hard to ship something?

8 days? :confused:

What's the point in adding a ton of non-seed items if you and the people down the line can't afford to send it priority?
Postage on a small priority flat-rate box is only 5 bucks, and it should arrive anywhere in the US in 2 or 3 days.

Geonerd said:

What's the point in adding a ton of non-seed items if you and the people down the line can't afford to send it priority?
Postage on a small priority flat-rate box is only 5 bucks, and it should arrive anywhere in the US in 2 or 3 days.

cruzzfish said:

Me
geonerd
blorvak
JoeFish

Saturday the 8th? Is it really that hard to ship something?

Yes it is really hard to ship a package overnight when on the way to the Post Office I get sideswiped out of the blue, my car is totaled, had to take an ambulance to the hospital and my wife gracelessly takes the package so all you can complain!!!  Sorry if I forgot to tell her to overnight it but when your trying to talk and in pain its kinds hard to think about how to please you.

IMG_20140301_114121_zpsb3162401.jpg

IMG_20140301_114137_zps98ed7d0a.jpg

IMG_20140301_114219_zps9c9fd580.jpg

Geonerd said:

And it was $12.00 because it is in a BOX 6 times the size of a Flat rate box....YOUR WELCOME

Sounds like this train is getting huge. As far as the bhutlah seeds only a select few have the real ones. There are a few red bhutlah seeds going around but the chocolate ones are on lock down from what i can find out.

Cruzzfish, would you be willing to separate the seeds and send only them?  I have no use for sauces, pods, and god-knows-what-else that is in the box.  Nor does it make sense for you and I and all the others down the line to spend a ton on postage to priority ship these bulky items.

Even better idea. I'll use super packing skills* to make it fit.

*Read as: trash compactor and enough bubble wrap to shield them. Don't think about it too hard.

I'd personally like pods and sauces, so if no one else wants any, I'll be taking them.

Brain Strain Pepper Head said:
This Box is repacked into a bigger box I added 20-30 packs, some powder, 3 bottles of sauce, some dry peppers and a Chile Pepper Magazine. Didn't see anything I needed and my grow for 2014 is complete so enjoy the ride!!!This will go out Saturday AM and I will post the tracking number.
+1 That box is :onfire: with all of those extra goodies that you added in there...

blorvak said:
Hey guys, I think I'm going to hop off the train. Good luck out there on the rails!
Ok hope everything is ok. JoeFish when you get the train contact me. I'm going to pull her into the station get everthing organized and start a list for round 2.

rebelgrower3 said:
Ok hope everything is ok. JoeFish when you get the train contact me. I'm going to pull her into the station get everthing organized and start a list for round 2.
Yep, everything is fine. Thanks for asking! Maybe I'll jump back on for Round 2.

Brain Strain Pepper Head said:
Yea take it cruzz so nerd doesn't cry about shipping. Why not just send him some seed packs too so he doesn't have complain about the box being to big....

You accuse me of being cheap?  :rolleyes:
That's pretty f***ing rich, given that you're the one who cheaped out and send the train via ground shipping.

Send whatever you want Cruzzfish. I suspect Impending Bending, who lives across town, might like a few of the sauces.

And whatever arrives, I will send it to the next person via 2nd day.

Looks like I'm getting it by the end of the day. It arrived in the post office at 5 this morning.

Didn't brainstrain already point out why it went through the ground shipping? Like the fact that he was kinda occupied and there was a misunderstanding?

Back