• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pics AJs PreHarvest3 Pics 06-25-08

AlabamaJack

Extreme Member
I am going to have another harvest Friday evening and I decided to go around to some of the plants I will be harvesting from and take some photos...will be three consecutive posts with 4 photos each post...sorry for the long run on posts but I do have a lot of plants growing and wanted to share with everyone...

Anaheim - three plants with about 12 pods

Anaheim1062508.jpg

Devils Kiss - I have three of these plants also...

DevilsKiss1062508.jpg

Naga Morich - these plants are going to be great producers...I have already picked probably 10 pods...

NagaMorich1062508.jpg

Orange Habanero....yup this baby is loaded and going to give me over one hundred peppers with in the next two-three weeks...

OrangeHabanero1062508.jpg

Continued...

Peter Peppers....what's funny is I have two plants producing....one plant in the background is producing straight, not "deformed" pods and the one in the foreground is producing leud looking pods...

PeterPepper1062508.jpg

My first three Pimientos...

Pimiento1062508.jpg

close up of the pimientos....

Pimiento2062508.jpg

Will not harvest this one but I had to post a "recovering" Little Elf...this one was almost completely bare of leaves from an aphid infestation but I nursed it back...heavy with peppers...

LittleElf1062508.jpg

Continued

Red Savinas gonna produce good too...

RedSavina1062508.jpg

Closeup of a ripe red savina...

RedSavina2062508.jpg

Super Chili....look at all the peppers on this tiny plant...

SuperChili1062508.jpg

Super Chili close up...

SuperChili2062508.jpg

I am going to have very fresh pepper rub for my 4th July BBQ with the family..

Jeebus...now I'm hungry!

Great stuff AJ!

It's great to see (and eat) the product of all that time, labor and cash. But, with plain orange habs in the $9.99/lb range..methinks ya got "paydirt" for sure. :)

-QS

Beautiful AJ. Looking forward to more pics when the time comes. I am working on getting some of those seeds you sent me going also.

great job,mine are need another month ,however I have a lot Hungarian Wax and Pepperoncini hanging,they are green and I don't know if I should wait a little longer?
One more time congratulations and this Hab is beautiful

can you smell the jealousy from up here in Canada?!

If all my plants in total produce 100 peppers it would be a miracle :)

Gotta convert my garage to a grow op!

AJ,

You are going to have enough powder to supply the entire Ft. Worth area with all it will want! What a bountiful looking crop, especially this early in the year.

Hey, PM me your addy so I can get the potato in the mail tomorrow - if I can get out of bed. My back went out today and I've been suffering, especially since I had to deliver 250 papers and see several customers today.

Mike

Maybe thats why the other peter pepper is "straight" :shocked:

Great Job AJ I have another month or so and I will be in your shoes

Thanks all...I am sure a lot of you guys that live north of me will be harvesting soon...living here in Fort Worth, we have a pretty long grow season...usually from April to November....I picked my last peppers last year Dec 5th...hope I have that long of a season this year...

Good luck to all on good harvests this year...

Back