• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

harvesting AJs Harvest 06-17-08

AlabamaJack said:
Detailed Photo with labels

harvestdetail061708.jpg

Those so-called scotch bonnets look suspiciously like a pair of scissors to me....:lol:

J/K bro....nice harvest!!

dangit...can't slip anything past you sickmont.... :lol: ... thanks man...and thanks JJ...thanks all...

Gardenkiller...I went home at lunch and one of the diablo negro peppers had turned red pretty good...it is a gorgeous pepper...purplish red...too bad I have already eaten the whole thing....its like bell pepper...got a good sweet taste but absolutely no heat at all....

That's what I get for buying "the hottest pepper in the world" from ebay...

Really nice assortment there AJ.I can`t wait till the day gets here for mine.Happy harvesting Rich

Nice pix, my Texan friend. I love the Hungarians the best - I harvested when they were yellow and put them on just about any food I fried.

Mike

Thanks all...

hixs said:
Really nice assortment there AJ.I can`t wait till the day gets here for mine.Happy harvesting Rich

It shouldn't be long before you are harvesting as well hixs...

Daisy7117 said:
Wow, great harvest AJ....that Naga looks deadly!:mouthonfire:

I just ate one and it deliciously hot...very hot...how can I describe the hottest thing I have ever eaten...

wordwiz said:
Nice pix, my Texan friend. I love the Hungarians the best - I harvested when they were yellow and put them on just about any food I fried.

Mike

agree on the hungarians Mike...they are absolutely delicious with a good medium burn....

Back