• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

harvesting AJs 19th Harvest 10-17-08

AlabamaJack

eXtreme
I think this is my best one day harvest ever...it seems like the plants are in a hurry now to ripen fruit and even set new fruit....could be that last shot of nutrients I gave them 2 weeks ago....double strength agressive fruiting/flowering nutes with a double shot of liquid Karma and double shot of Cal Mag supplement...

anyway....first I want to show a shot of my Ebay Dorset Nagas...I know, I know, these are not the dorset naga pod type...does anyone have a clue as to what these might be?...they are very fruity/citrusy tasting and extreme like the superhots...

101708a001.jpg

obligatory shot of an Aji Lemon...

101708a002.jpg

Harvest pic...I am not going to list each pepper but there are 33 varieties there...but I will list the bottom two rows...choc habs, 7 pot, yellos T. Scorpions...Red Savina, Devils Tongue/Fatalii, Red Trinidad Scorpion...

101708a003.jpg

same peppers different view...

101708a004.jpg

there are still multitudes of peppers on the plants in all states for ripeness...I am trying to wait 7 days between pickings but may have to start picking daily and keep the dehydrator constantly running....god I am going to have a shit load of dehydrated peppers....

What amazing color AJ! I harvested again just like you this a.m. and having huge amounts of peppers. Enjoy it while it lasts because it is about over for us. Those pics should be posters on a wall.

yup PRF...this is the absolute best time of the year...we must be on about the same seasonal schedule except mine gets a lot hotter here I think....

if you want to post your harvest photos here, please do...unless you want your own thread...

Each and every harvest I have had this year has an 8 X 10" picture hanging on the wall in my cubicle (yup, I'm a cubicle rat)....people that pass by just stand there an shake their heads...always first question...."What do you do with all these peppers?"

Ooh is it that you ship them to new members across the country? :)
nice harvest AJ, definately makes me want to move southward...

Thanks AJ. How is your stomach after those super hot poppers? My morning harvest on it way to the dehydrator for powders. Peppers coming out my ears.
IMG_1591.jpg

Great pic PRF...

kaka...I looked at your pic....I forgot to pic my white habs this morning... :lol:

off to the pepper garden once more...

these are two different plants that the seeds came out of the same pack...notice the slight different color and pod shape of the ones on the left vs the ones on the right...

101708d001.jpg

:shocked::shocked:

I am speechless AJ and PRF!!! Both of you have such beautiful harvests. Hope you enjoy all of those pods. I'm about all done here, I think....

AlabamaJack said:
if you want to post your harvest photos here, please do...unless you want your own thread...

Each and every harvest I have had this year has an 8 X 10" picture hanging on the wall in my cubicle (yup, I'm a cubicle rat)....people that pass by just stand there an shake their heads...always first question...."What do you do with all these peppers?"
Man that is quite a haul again!
graphi1501.jpg

looks like a wonderful start...I am frying pork chops, pressure cooked purple hull peas with snaps and new potatoes, turnip greens, and Jalapeno/Serrano buttermilk cornbread...

need I say more?

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
That is a 7 pod. Are you making me a new avatar? What are your yellow peppers, they have a cool pumkin shape to them.:oops:
7-pod was my guess too. I just thought it was a cool pic, so I made an avatar. I do that compulsively for fun. Just goofing around.
The pumpkin ones are from one of AJs pictures in this thread that I was trying to use for a Halloween themed whatever.
Tony

The yellow peppers are Yellow Trinidad Scorpions...PRF nailed it...nice avitar ABF...

Thanks JayT...things are in work..

PRF...that joke is so old....but I giggled anyway...

Back