• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

ajijoe 2015

Not as much to look at as some years wanted to actually start planting stuff i can eat
with a recent turn of event that is my health, i can no longer eat the super hot stuff anymore and if i need anything for hot sauce i have my friend to fall back on, so here is what im doing this season

2015 GROWLOG

HOT PEPPERS favorites ect

KALIDOSCOPE
AUSTRALIAN LANTERN
AJI OMNI-COLOR
WILD BRAZIL
BIKER BILLY JALAPENO
VENEZUALIAN TIGER
AJIJOE,S CHOCOLATE HAND GRENADE HAB
ORANGE AJI TEAPOT
ORANGE AJI BOLSA DE DULCE
ELEPHANT EAR
KRIMSON LEE
FIDALGA ROXA X CGN 24360 (yellow fruit same shape as Fidalga Roxa)
AJI JOBITO
AJI LIENERO
FIDALGA VERMELHA
Hot mystery mix

MISC PEPPERS
ZAVORY (Amanda’s MG)
FOOLED YOU JALAPENO
PR AJI DULCE
TANGERINE DREAM
CARNIVAL BELL BLEND (mixed colors) purple,yellow,red,orange
YUMMY SWEET
GOLDON MARCONI

___________________________________________________________________________________
ORNAMENTAL PEPPERS ( MEMORIAL for AMANDA THIS SEASON)

SANGRIA
ORDONO
CHINESE 5 COLOR (SM FRUIT ORIGINAL)
MINI FISH
CHILLY CHILI
TRIFETTI

________TOMATOES___________________________________________________________________

BLACK FROM TULA
WEAVER STRAWBERRY
ROMAN CANDLE (yellow Plum)
 YELLOW BRANDYWINE
YELLOW PEAR
SWEET PINK CARNEROS no germination<><><><
CASTOLUTO FIORENTINO
CORAL QUEEN
KUMATO (BROWN)
SPECKLED ROMAN

It looks great to me Joe the only super I've got is Judy's Peach Bhut Jolokia Selected Strain & I plan to make powder out of them for flavoring that way I can control the heat & get the flavor of the pepper.
I tried a flake & liked it only cayenne level .
I like your varieties didn't know if you would have a glog this year with your big field excursion with Jim Weaver keeping you busy.
Will definitely be following you .

exactly what i need to do on a somewhat level since i'm the only crazy to eat them in my household , but good luck with your grow and i'm sure your venture will hold some fine new hots ! good luck !     :onfire:

Sorry to hear about you health. Sending up prayers for you. Nice list of chilies though. This year, because my wife cannot have any of the superhots, I've had to change a bit of direction and am planting more cayennes, frutecense and bacattums.

Very nice list Joe, I've been growing Weavers Strawberry tomato every year since I tried it! I'm growing many more Aji's this season thanks to you. I hope you have a healthy fruitful 2015! 

Looking good regardless Joe! I cut back on the really hot stuff as well, no shame in that! Got other mouths to feed than just myself lol.

Hello, Joe. I wanted to tell you I'm growing your Choc Handgrenade Hab. Seeds were planted Dec. 12, and this beast towers above all other plants in my basement. It is a freak! I'll post a photo here, if you don't mind.

Roguejim said:
Hello, Joe. I wanted to tell you I'm growing your Choc Handgrenade Hab. Seeds were planted Dec. 12, and this beast towers above all other plants in my basement. It is a freak! I'll post a photo here, if you don't mind.
glad to hear your happy with the, they are a very vigorous plant and it will be in my friends field this year, im growing it again my self as well as a new one  FIDALGA ROXA X CGN 24360

ALSO GOT SOME HOOKS!!

FIDALGA ROXA X CGN24360
ORANGE AJI TEAPOT
AJI OMNI-COLOR
KALEIDOSCOPE
ORANGE AJI BOLSA DE DULCE

MOVING RIGHT ALONG MORE TO COME STAY TUNED :dance:

THANKS YOUR FRIEND Joe

Good luck with your grow this year Ajijoe. List looks nice. I'm growing a few of the Choc. Hand Grenades from the seeds you sent me, and they are doing awesome.

Good luck with your grow this season, sorry to hear about your health, I spent some hospital time myself this year so I'm just growing a few rare wilds to look at along with some mildly hot pepper to eat. So here is wishing you a great season!

George

Back