marketing Advertising/Marketing Suggestions

Thanks in advance for your time, We have a new hot sauce/ BBQ sauce company called Granddaddy's Sweet Southern Heat (sweetsouthernheat.com) Due to the recent tragedies in the south (flooding, tornadoes, etc...) we are going to be donating some of the proceeds from each jar sold to help those affected. I am curious to see if you all have advice on the best way to advertise or market a new product like this so that we can maximize this effort. Again, we just started up last year so we are thankful for any advice.

Best way it to choose a reliable charity so people know the money is getting there. I'd say Red Cross. And state how much you are donating. Then, create some special labels with this info.

You would also need to contact the charity to see if you can raise money on their behalf. You actually need permission to do fundraisers and it is amazing how many things need to be followed and the rules as well as filling out financial statements etc. But I guess they do that so people don't run off with the money. Good Luck!
You can always post it up on THP when done. Try asking your local printer if they will supply brochures/labels free of charge if you put their name on it.

Back