• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

harvesting A small harvest

:hell:

Heres a few I picked this morning, alovely morning in the sun!
14022009186.jpg
[/IMG]

Yeah not a bad climate here hey (not rubbing it in he he ) you should put up a little green house...to keep the withdrawls away he he !

Scorpion said:
Yeah not a bad climate here hey (not rubbing it in he he ) you should put up a little green house...to keep the withdrawls away he he !

Yeah dude I really should! I just started growing in doors cuz I can't stand the wait! Plus our growing season here in Michigan sucks ass so I need to start early with the peppers anyways... so I'm gettin my fix! :lol:

Sweet....must have chilli! Im the same our winter sucks! i like lush chilli all year round so green houses it is!

What have you got growing?

Scorpion said:
Sweet....must have chilli! Im the same our winter sucks! i like lush chilli all year round so green houses it is!

What have you got growing?

Right now I have some Orange Habs, Jalapenos, Hot Lemon Peppers all germinated and under lights. Tomorrow I'll be planting some Red Savinas and Naga Morich. I'm hopin to find some 7 pod/pot seeds soon so I can get them goin as well. Not a huge variety, but good enough for me :) Do you sell sauces? I'd love some wrath of god if you're the one who makes it lol

ExtremeBurn said:
Right now I have some Orange Habs, Jalapenos, Hot Lemon Peppers all germinated and under lights. Tomorrow I'll be planting some Red Savinas and Naga Morich. I'm hopin to find some 7 pod/pot seeds soon so I can get them goin as well. Not a huge variety, but good enough for me :) Do you sell sauces? I'd love some wrath of god if you're the one who makes it lol

Sounds like you have a nice mix happening there...yum! Yeah I do the crazy Wrath of God! Drop me a pm and we'll sort out an order for you.

Good stuff:onfire:

thats a good harvest, what are the chiles shown ?
I can guess some of them - goats weed, fatalii, lemon drop or aji lemon, jalapeno, some thai type.

Yeah we have red rocoto, jalapeno, lemon, yatsofusa, purple cayene, some small indian pc1, apparent choc habs and an unknown or 2.

Back