• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

A new joke for you to enjoy...maybe even Tina

Three guys -- a Canadian farmer, Osama bin Laden, and an American engineer -- are working together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it. "I will give each of you one wish, which is three wishes total," says the Genie.

The Canadian says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada." Pooooof! With the blink of the Genie's eye, the land in Canada was forever made fertile for farming.

Osama bin Laden was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran so that no infidels, Jews or Americans can come into our precious state." Pooooof! Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye, there was a huge wall around those countries.

The American engineer says, "I am very curious. Please tell me more about this wall." The Genie explains, "Well, it's 5000 feet high, 500 feet thick and completely surrounds the countries. Nothing can get in or out -- it's virtually impenetrable."

The American engineer says, "Fill it with water."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guiness Brewery

Brenda O'Malley is home making dinner, as usual, when Tim Finnegan arrives at her door.
"Brenda, may I come in?" he asks. "I've somethin' to tell ya".
"Of course you can come in, you're always welcome, Tim. But where's my husband?"
"That's what I'm here to be telling ya, Brenda."
There was an accident down at the Guinness brewery..."
"Oh, Goodness no!" cries Brenda. "Please don't tell me."
"I must, Brenda. Your husband Shamus is dead and gone. I'm sorry.
Finally, she looked up at Tim. "How did it happen, Tim?"
"It was terrible, Brenda. He fell into a vat of Guinness Stout and drowned."
"Oh my dear! But you must tell me true, Tim. Did he at least go quickly?"
"Well, Brenda... no. In fact, he got out three times to pee." :lol:

Tina Brooks said:
Although, I haven't figured out the purpose of the Canuck in the first joke.

T

Man oh man, Tina dear, you left the door WIDE open on that remark, but once again, within my infinite empathetical feelings, I will refrain from a reply. :lol:

Well, you're going to have to explain it John, because the only one in the joke who EVER actually worked with Bin Ladin, well, that'd be the American Engineer...

Ya see, to our knowledge, the only Canadians who worked with Bin Laden were actually Saudis.

T

What are you talking about? Oh, I get it, every thing said has a political backdrop from whence the implication of downplaying the opposite sides view is implied. Well, not this time around. You asked what was the "purpose of the Canuck", my simple, yet sarcastic reply, which you have forced out of me, was going to be, "We're trying to figure out the purpose of Canucks for a long time." See, not political, just cynical and slightly crass. Just like the cow subject on the other thread. There was no mention of politics, you injected politics into it. As far as I knew, cows were politically neutral, and prefer grazing and pooping, never realizing they were destined for a pneumatic head-hammer in their future.

Have any of you in mountainous country ever noticed how some cows have shorter left legs so they can go counterclockwise around the knolls? And how other ones have shorter right legs to traverse clockwise? :shock:
At least that's how it is in the US. I think Canadian cows have shorter front legs for going uphill, while some have shorter rear legs for going downhill. :lol:

lol... To tell ya both the truth... Political pundits aside I don't know much about cows. That's something I like to leave to the cowboys of the world.

T

tinner666 said:
Have any of you in mountainous country ever noticed how some cows hwave shorter left legs so they can go counterclockwise around the knolls? And how other ones have shorter right legs to traverse clockwise? :shock:
At least that's how it is in the US. I think Canadian cows have shorter front legs for going uphill, while some have shorter rear legs for going downhill. :lol:

Anybody here ever gone cow tippin' :lol: :lol:

Yes, it's quite fun. Problem is, it's usually 3am and various stages of enebriation are in effect, and it ain't mud your slippin' in trying to get to the cow.

Back