• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

A box of pure fire!

Where the vids??? Share the pain! LOL! I bet those Brains are hot. I have only seen pics, but they always look like they make you take a step back. I would be worried most about the Douglah...Knowing my luck, I would get all the technology set up, do an intro, eat a bite, and my throat would swell and I couldn't talk. The next 10 minutes would be me writhing in pain. Most of the reviews I have seen talk about the throat burn. I would love for you to confirm or deny this.

Go with Christ bro. You are gonna need it.

Matt

Matt. I have a feeling you will be trying a Douglah sooner than you think! And yes the Brain is off the chain!

Hello all. Last night my wife and I conquered the Douglah. Or should I say it conquered us. Well here is a nice picture of the sweet lil Guy. They call him Doug last name Lah
From the outside he looks like a normal chocolate hab.
100_2327.jpg

Until I cut him open :hell:

100_2330.jpg

I am not sure how well you can see all the oils but it was dripping with it. :onfire:

So once again the wife and I cut a dime size piece out of the heart and began chewing. It had a slight habanero taste but not as earthy more on the citrus side. The heat did not hit us as fast as the other supers. As I was about to say this ain't that bad my throat began to burn . It felt like someone had stuck a thousand needles in the back a me throat :mouthonfire: At one point I thought it was gonna close up for good :( . It did not have as much mouth burn but the throat and stomach was more intense. I can honestly say it was right there with the brain, just a differnet burn. And much tastier. I sliced the rest up and we mixed in our spaghetti. An hour later my wife said don't kiss me good night my lips are still burning :beer:

So two supers left to try. TS MOROUGA BLEND and & 7 POD YELLOW. To be contiued :lol:

Hello THP! :beer: I have officially conquered( or been conquered) the Wayright slam. :dance: From the Assam Bhut to the 7 pod chocolate. The Brain Strain :mouthonfire: and the Yellow Bhut. And then the infamous Douglah :hell: . Tonight I tackled the TS Morouga Blend and the 7 POD YELLOW
100_2331.jpg

100_2332.jpg

The wife was not feeling well tonight so she did not participate :(

First I started with the TS Morouga Blend . It had a strong Habanero smell right from the get go. The oils were strong with this guy! I cut a dime size piece out of the heart and began the journey. The skin was very thin and easy to chew. It had a very earthy taste at first but also a slight citrus flavor as well. My tounge,lips and back a me throat began to burn immediately :mouthonfire: . My nose began to run and my stomach had a warm glow . I would put this pepper right up there with the assam bhut and the chocolate 7 . Maybe a little hotter. Not for the faint at heart.It took about 20 minutes for the burn to fade :beer:

So an hour later I tried the 7 pod yellow. I have been eating this pepper dry for a few weeks( Thanks to Wayright) so I was some what famliar with it. Also a very thin walled pod. Lots of seeds in the heart. Has a very sweet smell to it. Kind of orangy! Cut a dime size piece off and started munching. Like the chocolate 7 it had a very creeper like burn.It had a very sweet flavor to it. Kind of lemony and citrusy . About a 30 seconds later the burn started . The burn lasted about 10 minutes. Mostly in the toungue, and back of the throat. Over all a tasty pepper. I cut the rest up and put it on my pizza. Very clean burning pepper :lol: Can't wait to grow this puppy! :dance:

So thank you Kevin for the experience :hell:

Awesome review Jamie!! :dance:
I could almost taste it, as you were describing them!

So which of the ones you tried would you say was the hottest?
and least heat. :cool:

Kevin

Kev, if I had to break it down from hottest to not as hot it would go like this. 1 Brain, 2 douglah, 3 and 4 are assam bhut and ts morouga. Followed by chocolate 7, yellow 7 and yellow bhut last. :mouthonfire:

Back