• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

indoor 6 month old indoor scotch bonnet

Hi folks!

Its been a while since i've been growing this plant, and now I don't have space to continue growing this guy. I'm going to try and pot it up and give it to a friend. This was my first attempt at a kratky pepper so I wanted to share the results, which surprised me. Also, not sure how it will do in a mix after being in water all its life. I used a netpot filled with coco to seed it and then drilled a hole in an old protein container filled with nutrients to grow it.

November 6, 2016
zqyps8i.jpg

December 12, 2016

tbnqfRs.jpg

Jan 20th 2017 - plant on right

Amx30hO.jpg

March 9th, 2017 - moved it to a tent in my garage and it really liked this new environment.

HnRYRx9.jpg

April 1, 2017 - pods set. I think there just wasn't enough light before this to trigger flowering/fruiting indoors.

TeDCiwJ.jpg

xPD4cLw.jpg

May 1 2017 - podding with a vengance. I have had to move it out of my tent to make space for other plants. 

984nPS4.jpg

lQgb75E.jpg

My window lit scotch bonnet finally started setting full size pods after 13 months. I keep thinking I should give it a light.

Back