free 4 oz,s of super hot,s free

didn't cheat, was told we could guess again that she needed a number.

No need to argue there will always be someone that gets mad no matter what,when,where or how anyone does anything,.

I won free seeds also that i will be holding fun contest and giveaways here on the hot pepper.

So you guess every number in one post and to you that's not cheating? Nobody else had a chance because of your post.

I'll be sure to watch for your contests, and avoid them.

So you guess every number in one post and to you that's not cheating? Nobody else had a chance because of your post.

I'll be sure to watch for your contests, and avoid them.

[background=rgb(255, 250, 242)]No need to argue there will always be someone that gets mad no matter what,when,where or how anyone does anything,.[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 250, 242)]No need to argue there will always be someone that gets mad no matter what,when,where or how anyone does anything,.[/background]

just FYI i did the same thing on another contest and still didn't win.

There's no need to argue because you know you cheated to win and don't want to admit it. And I'm not mad, I just think it's ridiculous that someone will accept a prize they knowingly didn't win fairly.

You took something that should have been fun and made it not fun.

I am done discussing this with you. Enjoy your winnings.

+1
hehehehe

Is no more cheating than finding all the deductions on your tax return.

Using your noodle is sometimes more profitable than assuming. There was no prohibition against guessing more than one number per post, or per entrant.

The contest could have been over on the first post.

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]I guess i didn't win anything, i can't contact her to give my address. "The member hotpeppergirlalabama cannot receive any new messages" [/background]

I just can't see putting my address in an open thread for everyone to see. my email is don_robert1968@yahoo.com if you want to contact me there

Back