• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

2024 Glog :(

Well all my stuff got wiped out by mice. What else is their to say.
Last year Grasshoppers wiped out many peoples gardens as well as mine.
Sine of the times ???

Peppers, Corn, the only thing they didn't like was my Acorn Squash. Its on my porch flowering and has three fruit.

Got about five pepper plants on the porch that survived the Aphid wars, most others did not. About 20 pots from last year.
Might start a few seeds again, gonna rely on some store versions for now.

Night temps still below 0c at times and their calling for snow now and then. Had a bit of hail this morning but only lasted a couple minutes.
Wind is icy cold at times.

Thats about it.

:)

IMG_5195_PlantsMice-1200.jpg

It sounds like it’s time to turn things around. Lately if you didn’t have bad luck…….you wouldn’t have any luck at all. I wish I could help you out. Well, I hope things go better for you from here on.

Hey DF. Really stinks about the mice. Seems like it's been a tough couple/few years, recently. I hope you can still pull it together and have a great season. If I remember right you've been able to get some good pepper plant varieties at your local stores. Hope you can do that again this season.

Cheers and good luck!

Hey DF. Really stinks about the mice. Seems like it's been a tough couple/few years, recently. I hope you can still pull it together and have a great season. If I remember right you've been able to get some good pepper plant varieties at your local stores. Hope you can do that again this season.

Cheers and good luck!
What pains me the most is allot of seeds you gave me have gone to waste. Lucky I kept some as backup.

Thanks!

So my Mad Hatter has survived and looking good. My Mushroom Not Mushroom also coming back (Four years now), it did produce one fruit about January, looked like a Lemon Drop, strong heat, only had three seeds in their and they got wiped out with the rest from mice.
Got a couple Ring of Fire barely alive but they should pull.

Picked up a Couple Ghost , Red Habanero's and Hungarian Wax.

IMG_5622_MushroomNotMushroom-800.png

IMG_5623_MadHatter-800.png

IMG_5629_GhostPepper-1000.png

IMG_5628_HabaneroRed-1000.png

IMG_5616_HungarianWax-1000.png

Back