trade 2 sfrb's fresh pods for sale or trade*STOLEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know grimmpepper??? I mailed him one of these boxes based on a promise to pay and now he's disappeared off the planet... I've done this several times with people on this forum and never had a problem receiving payment so I foolishly trust this dude. Just a heads up so nobody else gets ripped off

I've got two boxes packed so tight with fresh pods they'll barely shut. Box A consists entirely of Trinidad scorpion yellow CARDI (these are the coolest looking scorpion pods I've yet to grow). Box B consists of a nice seed savers cornucopia of varieties : 7 pot douglah, 7 pot brain strain red, bhut jolokia red, bhut jolokia yellow, chocolate habanero, Trinidad scorpion chocolate, chinese 5 color, black pearl, and wild chili pequin native to north texas (plant was actually growing wild until relocated to my backyard! ).
Each box is $20 shipped to your door OR I'd be willing to trade a box for a food dehydrator or possibly a used bidet. Payment via paypal. Thanks!
2013-06-19_01-23-08_539_zpsd98d107d.jpg

2013-06-19_01-19-38_388_zpsee044533.jpg

got to watch the criminals here, we have had several incidents of non payment or non completion of transaction, some will even lie about their circumstance when they try and reurn to the board....honesty is a priority in this day and age.

you have his physical address? if he doe not comply post it, there are plenty of ways to bring grief to folks that are not honest.

armac said:
got to watch the criminals here, we have had several incidents of non payment or non completion of transaction, some will even lie about their circumstance when they try and reurn to the board....honesty is a priority in this day and age.

you have his physical address? if he doe not comply post it, there are plenty of ways to bring grief to folks that are not honest.
That was a fantastic idea (that never crossed my mind) but to my great disappointment i just remembered its a po box...
dragogt said:
That's jacked up, why risk the headache over a box of peppers; Doesn't anybody keep their word anymore?
Idk man i dont get it either

romy6 said:
 I don't send peppers until payment in hand. Nice guy always finishes last in this day of losers and scoundrels :confused: 

Sad it has come to this :rolleyes: I like Rodney's idea. Post his po box and we can all  send him some rotten peppers  :shh:  
I like your style! I'll give him til tonight before i post it
:)
TXCG said:
You'd be surprised what you can find online if you know a name & a state. www.pipl.com
Well That much I know! Thanks, i'll check it out when I get off of work.

Wonder what the sob story is gonna be when he comes crawling back..

Mods you may want to get his i.p. Addy, who knows he might have multiple log on ids..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back