• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

1st Flowers In 30 Days

As some of you guys may know this is my 1st time growing anything and I have a few hydroponics going. It is 30 days today that I put my home made LED's over my seedlings and today I noticed that my plants are gonna have their 1st flowers. My plants are kinda small height wise but are very bushy. The stem is 3 times thicker than some plants I have on soil. The leaves are thick, green and bubbly, they almost seem fake.

My nutes are barely at half strength but today I am going to increase it to 3/4 strength. I went ahead and added the same nutes micro and grow today. Should I start the blossom nutes?

Anyways here are some pictures tell me what you think
20120223_173640.jpg

20120223_173514.jpg

20120223_173647.jpg

Very nice! Great photos. When did you start germinating!

Very nice! Great photos. When did you start germinating!
I started some seeds on papper towels in small plastic cups around Dec 25. That didn't work out to good because the cups were too small and the paper towel dried up a bunch of times. On Jan 1 I moved all the seeds plus I added more to a dome. I place the seeds on a paper towel. This method worked great for, seeds germinated fast. So I had the seedlings for a few weeks without a good light. I finished my LEDs and set them over my plants on Jan 23.

Back