• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Th$ Brunk*& Threwad

wwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooo tine to revivce this thread cuz i'm almost there!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee no one else is drunk weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lagunitas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am drunk, however i have an amazing ability. I can drink drink drink then all of a sudden i don't remember anything from that point onwards the next day, i wonder if this is one of those moments?

Novacastrian said:
i wonder if this is one of those moments?

yup...too many times to remember in the 80s...

Novacastrian said:
I am drunk, however i have an amazing ability. I can drink drink drink then all of a sudden i don't remember anything from that point onwards the next day, i wonder if this is one of those moments?

Which is actually better sometimes than remembering.

Yeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw it's the wasteded game again!
I am wastedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd :rofl:

Ain't it like just after noon over there? :lol:

Im just about to get started with the crappy home made (read made by ametuers) bourbon. Only 1 more king brown left then i am lowered to the lower level liquid,...

thehotpepper.com said:
where igggyyyyY!(#@9349

oh god....

:takes forums keys off THP and puts them in the.........:

As if i'm going to tell you where they are....You will just do something silly....
:D

Back