spirits Tequila

I drank the rest of the bottle today... I love tequila.
The wife says I have enough hobbies... she worries about my liver. lol

stillmanz said:
Joe whats the blue bottle at the top I've seen that.

Mick

Hey Mick,

The bottle on top may look blue, but it's more of a clear bottle. It is called Casa Noble Crystal, and is an amazing blanco tequila...meaning not aged at all. Casa Noble makes a reposado and anejo, but this version is in a class of its own when it comes to taste. You can see more of this at their website:

Official Casa Noble tequila site

Check it out.

- Joe

Chuk...don't you mean assimilated?

Tequila Borg ..." prepare to have your ass laminated. Resistance is 'fo shizel!"

Cheers, TB.

imaguitargod said:
Mine got fed up with the conditions it was living in and left about 4 years ago. Ungreatful bastard.

Yours and mine are roommates together somewhere in West Hollywood. Last I heard they bought a loft off of Sepulveda.

DevilDuck said:
Yours and mine are roommates together somewhere in West Hollywood. Last I heard they bought a loft off of Sepulveda.

They make such a sweet couple....why else would they be hanging out in West Hollywood ;)

So I put a fatalii in a bottle of Quervo.
In a weeks time I'll give you a heads up on how it tastes and what sort of burn I got, I'm curious to know if any of the citrus fatalii flavour will come through. I I think the whole fatalii aspect will work well with Lime and salt.

Back