• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Tales from the Loo: Chile's Attack!!

Didn't expect to meet YOU in the loo SL.

I didn't hang around long, TB, just long enough to turn on the lights and re-stock the toilet paper.

I think HabaneroHeat81 has something to contribute~

Yeah, HH81 had a tale from my Loo and didn't even share it on this thread! He just keeps coming back for more, wouldn't you say SL? :mouthonfire:

Yea, poor Aaron, we just seem to get him good, don't we? Without trying to, though....

:lol:

Here's two that I found and I know there's one more out there~

Ok so I have been wanting to write about this pepper for a couple days now but don't have a way of doing that until today.
A little background first. I took my peppers to my parents house for a potluck/rememberance party for my sister. When we were kids she used to out eat me with peppers (she was 5 years younger than I :shh: ) Anyways, my dad also loved peppers and would eat them like crazy. However, we didn't know anything about peppers outside of the store bought ones.
Anyways, I brought these goodies to my parents house for my dad and I to try. I had given him a Yellow Fatalii about a month ago and told him NOT to eat the thing by itself. He told me he "knows peppers" and not to worry ( :evil: laugh) Alright dad what ever you say. A couple days later my mom is calling me hysterically laughing because my dad didn't listen. I guess after the initial pain in the mouth went away he couldn't stop running to the bathroom
So I brought him these peppers and he didn't want anything to do with it. I ended up giving him half a Choc. Hab. It didn't do the same damage and he seemed to like it. An hour later he had the same problem though
Sorry for so long of a story but this is where it gets interesting. Because my dad champed up with the Choc. Hab I decided to take down a FRACTION of this Butch T Scorpion

101_0404.jpg

I never understood what people were saying when they said it taste "flowery" or "chemically" because its a pepper. Shouldn't it taste slightly fruity?
So I cut the half you see into a 1/3 and popped the small one in my mouth. Chewed for a while and swallowed it. The intially flavor (for give me to all the scorpion lovers) was dirt.... this could be what they mean by "flower" tasting. I have eaten a lot of dirt in my time :crazy: , but not flowers. So my usumption is that its pretty close to the same. Quickly afterwards the flavor changes to a bitterness, this could explain the "chemical" flavor as well. However, it doesn't taste like a Douglah so I wouldn't use that as how to describe it. The fact of the matter is, the heat hit me so fast that I couldn't get a full grasp of the flavor. I didn't taste anything in there sweet or fruity.
Anyways, immediatley I was feeling some heat, it got so hot I noticed I was doing the bathroom dance :dance: . I didn't really know what to do, the pain receptors were going haywire, my throat was on fire, and I had to pee. I grabbed some cheese, ran to the bathroom and went while eating the cheese. Guess what, you got it. I didn't wash my hands prior. :censored: I was litterally on the floor crying from the heat and the shear agonizing pain from fire jock. I stripped myself naked (still eating cheese) jumped in the shower and took a cold one. No it didn't help if thats what your thinking. It took 25min for the heat from mouth to stop burning (finished the cheese in 5), and an additional 30 minutes for the joke fire to subside. My dad loved every minute of it, and with people that had only met at that time it was rather embarssing. Here I am acting hard for total of 5 minutes followed by acting like a pansy for an hour. :tear:
Hope you all enjoyed this story,
Aaron
Now that I've recovered from SL's house and home from work. I decided to elaborate on CJ's comment on the pure evil. But before I do I really have to thank the Salsa family, SD, and CJ for their hospitality and generosity. We got there at 2:30 in the afternoon and immediately SD pulls out the jager he bought me. SCORE!! Then while sipping on the jager Salsa dude brings out homemade jerky. SCORE. x2!!! Then SL brings out a bunch of hot sauces. So I started drowning chips with the sauces. I don't know the names of them as generally none had a label on them. SD kept telling me be careful with this cause its hotter than s$%&. But I didn't listen to him and just kept on. I had a good burn going when they broke out the Pure Evil, SCORE x3!!! I put one drop on a chip and ate it. It was exactly what I've been reading about from everyone here. No flavor but pretty hot. But since I didn't have a complete burn sensation from it I decided SD and I should do a single drop on the tongue. Not the smartest idea I've had, but definitely not the dumbest. 1 drop took complete control over my mouth. It burned my tongue and my throat while making me salivate ridiculously. After a while it cooled down, I ate a few more chips with hot sauces and then the chowder was ready. SL has an amazing clam chowder. I've been cooking for 14 years and know my chowders and hers by far is one of the best I've had. AND CJ brings homemade bread. Crunchy exterior, soft inner yet bounces back when you cut into it. Couldn't have been better. Unfortunately, I was unable to eat all my chowder due to the extreme crampage I got all of a sudden. If anybody remembers my brain strain story from chileaddicts it was worse than that. This time I ended up laying on the floor in SL's bathroom and every couple minutes getting up "relieving" my cramps. I was in the sweats, my legs, arms etc. I was sweating more then than when I'm cooking for 8 hours When I thought it had passed I got up and sat on the couch. I lasted less than 5 minutes when the cramps came back. I ended up sprouled out the floor for about 10 minutes. They went away but came again 10 more minutes later. What has me puzzled is what caused it? The pure evil drop on the tongue was really hot obviously, but it wasn't hot enough to cause that kind of crampage. So I'm wondering if the combination of the Pure Evil, the hot sauces, and the jager itself that caused it. I usually don't mix jager and super hots together, and this might be why. Back to the story, we ended up leaving after that but not before SL hooked me up with some her Texas Creek product :D. 2 pure evils, and 4 hot sauces all completely different from the other. But I will get into that on different thread.
Anyways, this has gotten really long but its only to get Sicman jealous :lol:I can't express my gratitude enough for courtesy that was shown to me and my family. Oh and my 2 year old fell asleep on Salsa Dude :lol:
Aaron :cheers:

Just in case anyone missed this post by AJ, you have to read this!!!

http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/28279-too-funny-not-to-post/

Have no fear Kat. I am surrounded by a team of highly trained professional doctors 24/7. They're practice of "better living through chemicals" keeps my bizarre rants in control. And as the government has a ban on me for reproducing, there are no worries of future TB's among the general population. The neutering was a success even though they had to do the procedure 3 times just cuz me bein' a Texan n' all.

Back