• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

SUPERHOT SEED CONTEST!!!

Sunday NFL contest....

Woke up this morning poured myself a cup of coffee and realized I havent had a GIVEAWAY this year.So here is a contest!

Sunday football fever catch it!!!

Rules guess total combined score of both NFL games tomorrow and WIN WIN WIN seeds.Its simple the person that comes closet to combined scores WINS.You could guess under or over.Just be the closet to the combined score of both games and win.In the event of a tie the tie breaker will be total combined rushing yards for both PEYTON and BIG BEN.HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK.

NOW TO THE SEEDS.EACH PACK WILL CONTAIN APPROXIMATELY 4 SEEDS.THIS IS A GROWERS PACKAGE AS MOST MEMBERS HAVE SEED LISTS SET OR ALMOST COMPLETE.

NAGA VIPER
KING NAGA
BOC MUTANT
MA DAISY CUTTER
MA WARTRYX
DEVILS HORN
DEVILS BRAIN
T.S. SUNRISE
SRTSL
CARBONERO ORANGE
CH BHUTLAH
PINK TIGER
7JPN
SB7J
MORUGA X BBG7
BARRACKPORE YELLOW7
CONGO SR GIGANTIC RED7
CONGO SR GIGIANTIC ORANGE7
MADBALLZ7 CHOCOLATE
BRAZILIAN BRAIN7 CHOCOLATE
007 ORANGE 7POT
WHITE7
JONAH7
BURGUNDY7
PEACH7
WES7

I think thats 26 seed packs.OH ONE MORE THING THIS IS FOR USA MEMBERS ONLY AND YOU MUST I REPEAT MUST HAVE 25 POSTS.

I WILL ALLOW EDITS IF DUPLICATE GUESSES APPEAR I WILL HONOR FIRST POST.GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

rghm1u20 said:
Seahawks vs Panthers  20-22
Steelers vs Broncos  20-17

Edit  Haha!~ I think I didn't understand the question!
I would say (just to make easy)guess a number between 0 and 100
Ok everyone lets make this INTERNATIONAL.ALL MEMBERS WITH AT LEAST 25 POSTS ARE NOW ALLOWED TO ENTER.ILL FIGURE OUT SHIPPING IF SOMEONE OUTSIDE THE USA WINS.

Ok 24 for the tie breaker.Now need a score for both games tomorrow.Total combined score for the seahawks-panthers and the steeler-bronco games

Comptine said:
97 points and 18 rushing yards? Having said this I don't know a thing about sports, especially american football. 
The great thing is you dont need to know a thing about this sport just guess a few numbers sit back and let the dust settle.Good luck to you.

Thanks for the contest young lady.

I don't know much about football, but enjoy contests.

Total points scored and combined = 87

The total combined rushing = 20

:cheers: :onfire:

Back