• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

moyboy said:
That was a whore post.......plain and simple!!!!!!!!!!!

You could have put it in the other post but nooooooo, you had to make a seperate post....

Why was that...hmmmmmmm??????

:hell:
:rofl: HAHAHA!!!! THP gets a taste of his own medicine!!!!! REVENGE IS MINE!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

moyboy said:
I'll make you a 3 star General.......And supply you with BBQ ribs and premium beer!!!!
OHOHOH!!!! Can I get the guy with the trumpet who lead's the charge?

: gets out tuba :

: plays loudly, out of key, and out of beat :

: falls over from lack of O2 :

I was bored.... :twisted:

post-whore.png

om not dstill drunk but i iz brunk again, it seems to be a constant loop or whateverzzzzzzzz
oktoberfestttttttttt

Novacastrian said:
Bloody alcoholics are ruining this fine establishment...
Ain't it true. Let the banning begin.

thehotpepper.com said:
Ain't it true. Let the banning begin.

I suggest a ban on un-banned people banning the non-banned, thus causing random banning and possibly wormholes into another timeline where banning the un-banned or formerly banned gets you banned...

that'll fixx em.

Lets just get PMD / Cowboy cooker back so we can ban him again and we can all feel better about ourselves....:D

QuadShotz said:
I suggest a ban on un-banned people banning the non-banned, thus causing random banning and possibly wormholes into another timeline where banned un-banned peeps gets you banned...

that'll fixx em.

I did all the deductions. You are saying ban moyboy?
:lol:

You mean it was meant to read:
.....reeb thgil trap 1 edanomel strap 4.....edanomel dna reeb thgiL fo ydnahs a knird I.....oN ,oN ,oN ?

Back