free peppers CLOSED

dang it.  i wanted to double bump

i just spent a hour tryin to record a video with my phone. the only thing audibe is me saying thp.  then the phone cant handle the double bass. 

so the video is nothing but me banging and i sounding like a skipped record :mope:

sicman said:

i just spent a hour tryin to record a video with my phone. the only thing audibe is me saying thp.  then the phone cant handle the double bass. 

so the video is nothing but me banging and i sounding like a skipped record :mope:
Find a old rug and take that kit ouside damit. I mean you're not giving up right?

sicman said:

So you lose

sicman said:
i tried, my phone wont do it.  phone couldnt handle the drums the video is in audible. i dont have any fancy visual recorders.

Welcome to my world. 'cept, I DO have recording devices but, no brain power to use them. LMAO

Pimpin' aint easy... AmIright Papa Sic?

sicman said:
i tried, my phone wont do it.  phone couldnt handle the drums the video is in audible. i dont have any fancy visual recorders.
I use my ipod touch to record my drums- has pretty decent sound. You can do it Sic! 

Scoville DeVille said:

Welcome to my world. 'cept, I DO have recording devices but, no brain power to use them. LMAO

Pimpin' aint easy... AmIright Papa Sic?
you gots to keep your pimp hand strong at all times. its a lonely word for us pimps.

BigRed12315 said:
I use my ipod touch to record my drums- has pretty decent sound. You can do it Sic! 
i have a 4 year old evo phone. it records but the sound is devasting at best. thats all i have.  my wife has a camera that records good but she is at disney with a bunch of her family until monday.i can give yall a video but im not joking as soon as i start in with double bass and ride it sounds like a jet taking off :rofl:

sicman said:
well just for you then ;)

WARNING:  only thing that you can hear is me say thp,then it sounds just like when you wip out your cell phone at a concert only to get back home and watch clip to hear nothing but white noise.

Holy shit, that was crazy man. Not the best audio like you said, but I saw those arm motions (looked like a jet plane taking off)
Very good man, that double bass was insane 

hogleg said:
Whats the problem? That smelled great to me
you must have smelled the same thing i did.

a.aaa.jpg

:rofl:  :rofl:

Back