• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

snack-food Fiery Habanero Doritos

These things are pretty good...I'm starting in on my second bag.
They did a good job on the flavor. If only the chips didn't coat your fingers in red goo I'd like them more.

My wife likes 'em too. We both have a hard time putting them down.

Tina Brooks said:
DEFCON Creator said:
Tina Brooks said:
Don't knock dill pickle chips until you've tried them!

T

THAT's just plain nasty. YUCK!!! I understand your climate freezes the brine, but c'mon!

What's next, hot dog or hamburger chips with a side of cole slaw chips?

I dunno from slaw, but the other ones you mentioned.... All-dressed.

T

That's just plain nasty. I understand your food choice is quite limited by the climate, but pickle chips are flat out nasty. Hell, pickles will last in a jar until the next ice age. Don't tell me, you have salt cod chips too... :twisted:

DEFCON Creator said:
Tina Brooks said:
DEFCON Creator said:
Tina Brooks said:
Don't knock dill pickle chips until you've tried them!

T

THAT's just plain nasty. YUCK!!! I understand your climate freezes the brine, but c'mon!

What's next, hot dog or hamburger chips with a side of cole slaw chips?

I dunno from slaw, but the other ones you mentioned.... All-dressed.

T

That's just plain nasty. I understand your food choice is quite limited by the climate, but pickle chips are flat out nasty. Hell, pickles will last in a jar until the next ice age. Don't tell me, you have salt cod chips too... :D

If you don't like dill pickles, it's sort of a given that you won't like dill pickle chips... :)

[quote="Tina Brooks
If you don't like dill pickles, it's sort of a given that you won't like dill pickle chips... :cheers:[/quote]

I LOVE pickles, and have been making my own for years. The secret is in the brine, not a chemical spray that adheres to a mechanically processed root vegetable.

DEFCON Creator said:
Tina Brooks said:
If you don't like dill pickles, it's sort of a given that you won't like dill pickle chips... :oops:

I LOVE pickles, and have been making my own for years. The secret is in the brine, not a chemical spray that adheres to a mechanically processed root vegetable.

lol, you would know all about chemicals me friend!

Has anybody tried the chips from Blair's? I got a couple of cases and everybody likes them, but say they're too hot and won't buy them. :oops: Seem OK to me, mild.

Tina Brooks said:
DEFCON Creator said:
Tina Brooks said:
If you don't like dill pickles, it's sort of a given that you won't like dill pickle chips... :oops:

Who me?

DEFCON Creator said:
Tina Brooks said:
DEFCON Creator said:
Tina Brooks said:
If you don't like dill pickles, it's sort of a given that you won't like dill pickle chips... :rolleyes:

Who me?

Says the guy with the Hazmat graphic as most of their logo. :rolleyes:

Actually, even with my extensive knowledge in the way of chemicals, all our stuff is completely void of them, even the ZERO. When it comes to that lovely stuff, I kind of feel like Oppenheimer, "I only build the bomb, I don't drop it". So, has that hole in your tongue healed yet? Hee hee hee.

DEFCON Creator said:
Actually, even with my extensive knowledge in the way of chemicals, all our stuff is completely void of them, even the ZERO. When it comes to that lovely stuff, I kind of feel like Oppenheimer, "I only build the bomb, I don't drop it". So, has that hole in your tongue healed yet? Hee hee hee.

The hole was in my daughter's tongue... I didn't try the zero... I'm not crazy!

Actually, I tease about the extract being chemicals, but anyone reading this banter should know that yours and Muso's extracts are the cleanest I've ever tasted. No nasty after tastes. If I were going to use an extract, I'd use one of them.

T

WAIT A MINUTE...CONFLICTING STATEMENT DETECTED...

"I didn't try the zero... I'm not crazy!"
"Yours and Muso's extracts are the cleanest I've ever tasted."

Things that make you go hmmmm.........

Back